Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think that burqas should be allowed, but on one condition.....

Default I think that burqas should be allowed, but on one condition.....

If you have a burqa on, then everything else must come off (or at least like this girl).

And if a woman is found to be wearing a burqa and will not show her pussy, everyone has the right to pull the rest of her clothes off of her.

Personally I find clothes gravely offensive and an unnatural and damaging imposition on the human race. No need to get excited or hung up over a naked person. If you get very sexually excited at the sight of skin now then maybe that's because your feedback system is a bit messed up. In time it would get back to normal.

Some people feel it right to get so "offended" by seeing a naked person, and calling movies with naked people in the offensive. I find it offensive to see a woman or a man, a human being, being so arrogant as to wear clothes and not reveal themselves fully. I don't know how the human could ever get so arrogant as to put clothes on him/herself.

I would genuinely support burqas but nothing else... but of course I support France's recent law failing that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Personally I find clothes gravely offensive and an unnatural and damaging imposition on the human race.
    Weren't you complaining about being cold the other day???

I guess now we know why...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Personally I find clothes gravely offensive and an unnatural and damaging imposition on the human race.
    And doctors, medicine, psychiatrists, and speaking too

2000 years of mental enslavement will do that to anyone>

Reviews

Can you get one at Mc Donalds?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    And doctors, medicine, psychiatrists, and speaking too
    Well speaking can be fairly natural, but it's not something that's necessary to live happily. I agree with people who say speaking has replaced grooming as showing a person you're no threat and you're their ally/"friend" to some extent. But it can be faked and does it matter what you say? You have to think about it and it's not really basic instinct and much of it is not logical thinking & communication really, so I dunno lol.

I think text (any text, like on a message board) is the optimal form of communication for a LOT of things in a lot of ways. For one thing, you can't manipulate things as easily. Also you can skim text or go back over text as you like. Also, you can see yourself exactly what the other person sees after you type it. If you say something in real life, you can't tell how it sounds sometimes. So I think text is the best way in many respects.

Other primates have different shrieks and grunts for precise things such as "eagle attack", "snake attack" etc, as well as all of the submissive/aggressive/play/laughter or emotional type grunts they have, dogs etc. of course have all of these as well. And we are continually finding out things, for all we know they may be more varied than we thought.

So I just don't think anyone should feel like they MUST say something and talk to people to be happy. If anything language could be seen as a kind of opiate, to try to make you think of differrent things and without working out any of your own issues.

The abuses of medicine and drugs are a different thing altogether, they're in a whole different LEAGUE of human suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    2000 years of mental enslavement will do that to anyone>
    I think it's more like about 70,000 years when humans first made their way out of Africa.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 02-04-10 at 15:40.

Reviews

I hear what you're saying, but I feel that language and speaking is a by-product of our own evolution. Primates we may be, but only from a biological standpoint. The ability to reason gives us a higher edge over other animals. Also, languages, words and writing developed faster amongst the Fertile Crescent farmers because of trade - some anthropologists think that the first words that were codified were the words used for numbers. When you put the two together, the ability of the human ability to speak for the purposes of coversing, not just communicating as animals do, makes language as natural a part of human behaviour as breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but I feel that language and speaking is a by-product of our own evolution. Primates we may be, but only from a biological standpoint. The ability to reason gives us a higher edge over other animals. Also, languages, words and writing developed faster amongst the Fertile Crescent farmers because of trade - some anthropologists think that the first words that were codified were the words used for numbers. When you put the two together, the ability of the human ability to speak for the purposes of coversing, not just communicating as animals do, makes language as natural a part of human behaviour as breathing.
    You might argue that language is a reasonably natural extension of human skills, but we're not born with the ability to talk. When you do something that you're not evolved for, ANYTHING can be the result. Communication is very natural, language as an extension to that can be manipulated etc. and is not as natural. If you spend your life watching movies or playing computer games, that's an evolutionary disaster, the reason you like it is because your body THINKS you're doing something else and something right for your body or the body of your relatives or primate group. But spending a bit of time on it can be good because just like masturbating, it can be good to keep that part of your brain active.

It's not as natural as breathing though, even a dog barking isn't as natural as breathing to it. Nearly all animals breathe, breathing came about since before mammals existed. Most of the other stuff is an add-on.

Dead right wouldn't mind a go with a girl like dat nice tits

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Avenante View Post
    Deep down in my gutts, I am totally opposed to burqas and other religious paraphnelia. Being born in Brussels in the 70's I have never known anything else but immigration and living with different cultures. 99% of the time everything was fine (Spanish, Italians, Japaneses, Thais, Coreans, Greeks, Portugueses, Congoleses, etc) but the whole 'cover your women' shit disturbed and scared me from an early age. Especially once I turned 12/13 and girls from my class would start wearing that smelliy thing befor being sent to Marocco to marry a cousin. Also, from that age, boys on the steet started saying things like 'suck me dry Christian bitch' or 'you're a bitch, gett off the street, the street's mine'. From the time I am 13 I have learned, on the Continent, to wear dark, shapeless clothes and stare at my feet. Fanatics roam the metro stations to purify heretic women - non muslim women. 5 years ago, I was already living in Ireland. I phoned a friend who had been out of touch for a while. She merely said that on a Thursday evening, after work, at rush hour, when the station was packed, she was running dow the corridor to catch her metro. She was cornered by a goup of fanatics. They told he she had two choices: rape or permanent smile. She still has the insulting scares of the smile on her face. And none of the passers-by stopped to help her or called the police.

Two years ago, around Christmas, I had coffee in a nice old inn of the Grand Place with a frind of mine. There was a Christmas market and the square was packed. We were supposed to take the same bus together. A group or young religious fanatics - they were aged 12, 13 - barged in and we were separated. They cornered my friend and myself separately. I was so angry that I pulled, bit, scratched and destroyed everything I could. I ran back to where I guessed my friend was. They had lifted her skits, two were fingering her and a third was tring to get inside saying 'That's what you want Gaul' (Gaul is a racist term (slang) to describe white Christian people). I was so much out of my head with anger that I dragged my friend back to a safer place and scratched, bit and kicked all the little fuckers I could lay my hand on.
    So now, living in Irland where people are nice and more respectful I do not have the reflexe of keeping my gaze on my feet anymore. I can walk srtaight, I can look at people in the face. In Ireland I enjoy the freedom of dressing like a woman, wearing make up and high heels, looking good for myself and my friends and looking at men in their eyes.
    Ok, rant over, you can go back to a normal life now
    Bonjour Madame

Sorry to hear about your experineces, I have some questions.

How widesperead is sexual violence by the muslim youth population against western women in Brussels/Belgium?
    Are they also engaged in pimping of western women?
    What is the respone of Media?
    What is the respone of Police?
    What is the respone of Older muslim population?
    What is the respone of Belgium General popualtion?
    What is the respone of Belgium Chirtsian male youth?
    What is the demographic of belgium/brussels?
    What are the current demographic trends?
    Do you think the importation of huge number of muslims into belgium a good thing for the European people?
    What do you fear for future of Belgium?

I see there are banning the burka there now see link
    Belgium Moves to Ban Burqas Worn in Public - NYTimes.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast