If you have a burqa on, then everything else must come off (or at least like this girl).

And if a woman is found to be wearing a burqa and will not show her pussy, everyone has the right to pull the rest of her clothes off of her.

Personally I find clothes gravely offensive and an unnatural and damaging imposition on the human race. No need to get excited or hung up over a naked person. If you get very sexually excited at the sight of skin now then maybe that's because your feedback system is a bit messed up. In time it would get back to normal.

Some people feel it right to get so "offended" by seeing a naked person, and calling movies with naked people in the offensive. I find it offensive to see a woman or a man, a human being, being so arrogant as to wear clothes and not reveal themselves fully. I don't know how the human could ever get so arrogant as to put clothes on him/herself.

I would genuinely support burqas but nothing else... but of course I support France's recent law failing that.