Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Munster vs Leinster

Reviews

Default Munster vs Leinster

LEINSTER
    15 Rob Kearney, 14 Girvan Dempsey, 13 Fergus McFadden, 12 Gordon D'Arcy, 11 Isa Nacewa, 10 Jonathan Sexton, 9 Eoin Reddan, 1 Stan Wright, 2 John Fogarty, 3 CJ van der Linde, 4 Leo Cullen (capt), 5 Devin Toner, 6 Nathan Hines, 7 Shane Jennings, 8 Jamie Heaslip

Replacements:
    16 Bernard Jackman, 17 Cian Healy, 18 Malcolm O'Kelly, 19 Stephen Keogh, 20 Paul O'Donohoe, 21 Shaun Berne, 22 Eoin O'Malley

MUNSTER
    P Warwick; D Howlett, L Mafi, J de Villiers, I Dowling; R O'Gara capt, T O'Leary; M Horan, J Flannery, J Hayes; D O'Callaghan, M O'Driscoll; A Quinlan, N Ronan, D Wallace.

Replacements: D Fogarty, T Buckley, N Williams, J Coughlan, P Stringer, T Gleeson, S Deasy.

Who's going to win, eh?

Blog Entries

Good to see Flannery back in, but both captains are out...........

They're pretty level on result stats, but I don't think Leinster have won in Thomond since 95, and I don't think they'll do it this time either.........

If Leinster don't let them get away from them in the first 15 mins they have some hope but if Munster come out on a roll, they could really demolish them.........

Munster have a lot to prove with this game and still carry a few wounds from the last few times they met. Should be a cracker.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

couldent care less about that rubbish........more worried about cork v tipp

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Good to see Flannery back in, but both captains are out...........

They're pretty level on result stats, but I don't think Leinster have won in Thomond since 95, and I don't think they'll do it this time either.........

If Leinster don't let them get away from them in the first 15 mins they have some hope but if Munster come out on a roll, they could really demolish them.........

Munster have a lot to prove with this game and still carry a few wounds from the last few times they met. Should be a cracker.............
    Cullen is Leinster's captain.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    You should be...........hee hee...........
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
    Cullen is Leinster's captain.
    Sorry Finbar, you're of course correct and right..........

Was thinking nationally...........

O'Driscoll is out............
    L

I think it will be a close match but I'm going to back Leinster

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    GAA's a pile of shite. Well, I like handball but not hurling or football. Never see handball on TV, why is that?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    GAA's a pile of shite. Well, I like handball but not hurling or football. Never see handball on TV, why is that?
    Might be giving away my age here but I remember watching regular coverage of handball on RTE during the 70s and 80s.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    LEINSTER
    15 Rob Kearney, 14 Girvan Dempsey, 13 Fergus McFadden, 12 Gordon D'Arcy, 11 Isa Nacewa, 10 Jonathan Sexton, 9 Eoin Reddan, 1 Stan Wright, 2 John Fogarty, 3 CJ van der Linde, 4 Leo Cullen (capt), 5 Devin Toner, 6 Nathan Hines, 7 Shane Jennings, 8 Jamie Heaslip

Replacements:
    16 Bernard Jackman, 17 Cian Healy, 18 Malcolm O'Kelly, 19 Stephen Keogh, 20 Paul O'Donohoe, 21 Shaun Berne, 22 Eoin O'Malley

MUNSTER
    P Warwick; D Howlett, L Mafi, J de Villiers, I Dowling; R O'Gara capt, T O'Leary; M Horan, J Flannery, J Hayes; D O'Callaghan, M O'Driscoll; A Quinlan, N Ronan, D Wallace.

Replacements: D Fogarty, T Buckley, N Williams, J Coughlan, P Stringer, T Gleeson, S Deasy.

Who's going to win, eh?
    As a Corkman who else could I back but Munster?

It will be very interesting to see the contest at flyhalf between O Gara and Sexton.I think Rog will want to prove a point to Declan Kidney and the rest of the Irish coaching set up.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast