Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: why do escorts get naked straight away

  1. #1

    Default why do escorts get naked straight away

    I was just wondering if i am the only guy who would like an escort to take her time before getting naked.When i visit an escort im not the type of guy who really likes telling her what to do and i usually let the lady lead the way and i just go with the flow. I would really like an escort who would be dressed in something sexy like suspenders and a short dress that will mabee tease me a bit and let me enjoy feasting my eyes on her in some sexy gear and then as we move along to start to undress bit by bit.
    I have only been with a few escorts and they all took their clothes off straight away and then its kinda a bit of a let down as you see everything straight away rather than having to bide your time before seeing the goods. I think it would be a much better experience if it was like that. Is there any guys that are like that and like the lady to take her time before getting stripped? and any escorts in the dublin area that think they could provide me with this need?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    I was just wondering if i am the only guy who would like an escort to take her time before getting naked.When i visit an escort im not the type of guy who really likes telling her what to do and i usually let the lady lead the way and i just go with the flow. I would really like an escort who would be dressed in something sexy like suspenders and a short dress that will mabee tease me a bit and let me enjoy feasting my eyes on her in some sexy gear and then as we move along to start to undress bit by bit.
    I have only been with a few escorts and they all took their clothes off straight away and then its kinda a bit of a let down as you see everything straight away rather than having to bide your time before seeing the goods. I think it would be a much better experience if it was like that. Is there any guys that are like that and like the lady to take her time before getting stripped? and any escorts in the dublin area that think they could provide me with this need?
    I'm the opposite, I like them to get undressed right away, if your only there for half an hour, you haven't got time to prick around, but I fully understand where you're coming from, If there was more time, a little bit kiss and tuck would be nice.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3

    Default

    yea i know but i don't mean stay dressed for 20 mins but even to start of dressed and undress while you go along. I dunno i just think that would be better. I used to take my time opening my x-mas presents though.lol. I was never one for ripping them open straght away so mabee that has stayed with me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    they are under pressure to get you in and out and move onto the next one. It's economics.

  5. #5
    cavanman Guest

    Default

    I too have found this, you are greeted by a girl in sexy underwear and when you come out of the shower she's naked. why bother......

    Maybe it because she wants to keep the nice undies fresh ...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Could be worse, she could slowly start putting more and more clothes “on” over the hour… end up like Joey…

    “could I be wearing anymore clothes?”…


  7. #7
    cavanman Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Could be worse, she could slowly start putting more and more clothes “on” over the hour… end up like Joey…

    “could I be wearing anymore clothes?”…

    Joey doesn't interest me I bat for the other team :-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    354
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    I was just wondering if i am the only guy who would like an escort to take her time before getting naked.When i visit an escort im not the type of guy who really likes telling her what to do and i usually let the lady lead the way and i just go with the flow. I would really like an escort who would be dressed in something sexy like suspenders and a short dress that will mabee tease me a bit and let me enjoy feasting my eyes on her in some sexy gear and then as we move along to start to undress bit by bit.
    I have only been with a few escorts and they all took their clothes off straight away and then its kinda a bit of a let down as you see everything straight away rather than having to bide your time before seeing the goods. I think it would be a much better experience if it was like that. Is there any guys that are like that and like the lady to take her time before getting stripped? and any escorts in the dublin area that think they could provide me with this need?
    Elle, Jessie, Michelle mature, Allysa, all strip gradually

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my mind
    Posts
    168
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavanman View Post
    I too have found this, you are greeted by a girl in sexy underwear and when you come out of the shower she's naked. why bother......

    Maybe it because she wants to keep the nice undies fresh ...
    This happens a lot and does my head in. And even had a baffled look when I say could you keep that on.

    On a more general note, escorts in general should have more outfits. I've visited a surprising amount of escorts that don't even have stockings!

    O and why do only dominatrix escorts have sexy rubber/latex outfits. Why do liking rubber/latex automatically mean you must like dominatrix's. Sorry I'm going off topic. I'll start a request thread at some point.
    Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die

  10. Default

    Just tell them what you want when booking.
    I usually ask them to answer in a corset, highheels, no knickers on and hair up .... love it!
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •