Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Gaff.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    You are just being greedy Rover. Even in the good times I couldn't afford 3 punts in a week.???
    Neither can I, been putting a bit aside for this week, but the second half of the funds were wasted, I won't say on what, only that I was terrible stupid.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Thumbs up No Worries Pal

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I've a free gaff until Sunday night, but I've run out of money, I've had three punts so far this week but I guess that's it, I'll just have to take myself in hand.

Rover,i like to do things for very nice people,you have always been one of my favourite people on E-I,i am going cover your next visit for an hour with my favourite young lady,i am sure you know who,i am seeing her tomorrow and will sort it for you,i will pm you tomorrow after i have sorted it for you.Its my pleasure.Happy Easter mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Rover,i like to do things for very nice people,you have always been one of my favourite people on E-I,i am going cover your next visit for an hour with my favourite young lady,i am sure you know who,i am seeing her tomorrow and will sort it for you,i will pm you tomorrow after i have sorted it for you.Its my pleasure.Happy Easter mate.
    no way? rover you are one lucky guy..lol

lucky fecker

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    no way? rover you are one lucky guy..lol

lucky fecker
    Yes way,he is a good guy.

Yes way,he is a good guy.
    well i hope he has fun.. keep us informed??

Reviews

Thank you for your most generous gesture, but I feel I must decline because I feel it would be unfitting to accept a gift for the nature of self indulgence of the kind on hand and thank you for the compliment, it was very much appreciated,

Kind regards,

Rover.

(For those that think I'm nuts or Gay, I'm wondering myself!)
    Last edited by rover; 31-03-10 at 23:30.

Reviews

Smile

Thank you for your most generous gesture, but I feel I must decline because I feel it would be unfitting to accept a gift for the nature of self indulgence of the kind on hand and thank you for the compliment, it was very much appreciated,

Kind regards,

Rover.
    Rover,be cool,its ok.Please accept my Easter Gift to you,as you have always said,your getting up there abit and want to enjoy the remaining quality years you have,please Rover take my gift to you.We only live once,we only here for a good time,not along time.Have a blast.

Reviews

Rover,be cool,its ok.Please accept my Easter Gift to you,as you have always said,your getting up there abit and want to enjoy the remaining quality years you have,please Rover take my gift to you.We only live once,we only here for a good time,not along time.Have a blast.
    I'm going to go up to bed now and contemplate the ins and outs of it, am I man enough to stand by my first reply or will I fall by the wayside, eitherways, thankyou Notatwork.

Reviews

Thumbs up

I'm going to go up to bed now and contemplate the ins and outs of it, am I man enough to stand by my first reply or will I fall by the wayside, eitherways, thankyou Notatwork.
    Rover its your call,i think you know i am the real deal,respect my elders and all that,i will be on mid morning,be cool and i hope you take my gift to you.night mate.

Reviews

Rover its your call,i think you know i am the real deal,respect my elders and all that,i will be on mid morning,be cool and i hope you take my gift to you.night mate.
    Good night and thank you, I'd better get up them stairs before I fall up them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast