Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Rant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Another Rant

Was Brain Lenihan thinking of the increased hardship he has put most families under with NAMA despite being told by almost all of the economic experts that NAMA is a disaster? Yet he expects ppl to care about his illness as he comes down harder and harder on the wrong ppl.

Westside.

Reviews

Westie, you need to reduce your caffeine intake on Wednesdays

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Westie, you need to reduce your caffeine intake on Wednesdays
    Nope sundays are caffeine day at Westville,
    Westside.

i would not wish bad health on no man but that guys is a prick. he doesn't give a fuck about irish people and thats the bottom line. its ok for him having cancer because with his big juicy salary he can afford the best treatment and has a better chance to beat his illness than the averege irish person, i wouldn't be surprised if his cancer was just a hoax so as the irish people are more relaxed in our reactions to his bullshit nama shite.. sounds harsh but lets face facts. this government will do anything to survive. facts are there for all to see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    i would not wish bad health on no man but that guys is a prick. he doesn't give a fuck about irish people and thats the bottom line. its ok for him having cancer because with his big juicy salary he can afford the best treatment and has a better chance to beat his illness than the averege irish person, i wouldn't be surprised if his cancer was just a hoax so as the irish people are more relaxed in our reactions to his bullshit nama shite.. sounds harsh but lets face facts. this government will do anything to survive. facts are there for all to see.
    Well i dont know about the cancer being a hoax but he doesnt give a fuck about all those families who are struggling as it is before NAMA. There are other ways fo dealing with these issues besides NAMA.

They arent doing the slightest thing to create jobs and they should also reduce ppls mortgage payments to what their mortgages are worth now rather than when they took them out initially.

There are ppl out there surviving on little and some have cancer too. The pressure and hassle that these scumbags have caused ppl is disgusting. A fuckin disgrace.

they should nationalise some banks,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    he doesnt give a fuck about all those families who are struggling as it is before NAMA. There are other ways fo dealing with these issues besides NAMA.

Great, lets hear them................

They arent doing the slightest thing to create jobs
    Agreed. But what should be done, let the banks go under and put more people out of a job???

they should also reduce ppls mortgage payments to what their mortgages are worth now rather than when they took them out initially.
    And how the hell would they do this???

I'm sorry West, but that comment is a total cop out...........

Nobody forced anybody to take on these excessively large mortgages. Now don't get me wrong, I sorry for people who find themselves in this position, I do, but at the end of the day nobody forces people to take these on (of course there are exceptions).

Did people look for loans beyond their repayment capability???................Yes............

Did the bank give people money knowing full well they couldn't pay it back???................Yes..............

Were people happy to take it at the time???.................Yes...............

Did the financial regulator allow this to happen???...............Yes, the cunt did.................

Was it his job to stop this sort of thing from happening???...........Yes, the cunt, it was..........

Did he make a complete bollox of it???..................Yes the cunt did...............

Was the gravy train the country was traveling on going so fast nobody could read the warning signs as hey whizzed past..................Yes...............

Did anybody actually want to???.............No probably not.................

Was it the job of the financial regulator to read these signs and to prevent all this...........Yes the cunt it was........

Why did he not???.................probably because the government told him the gravy would never run out of steam and he didn't want to rock the boat and be the big party pooper...........

Is this not a bit of a case of the tail wagging the dog???...............Yes a bit............

To summarize, is the financial regulator a cunt???...............Yes..................

Sorry for the language...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

Agreed. But what should be done, let the banks go under and put more people out of a job???

Nobody forced anybody to take on these excessively large mortgages. Now don't get me wrong, I sorry for people who find themselves in this position, I do, but at the end of the day nobody forces people to take these on (of course there are exceptions).

Did people look for loans beyond their repayment capability???................Yes............

Did the bank give people money knowing full well they couldn't pay it back???................Yes..............

Did the financial regulator allow this to happen???...............Yes, the cunt did.................

Was it his job to stop this sort of thing from happening???...........Yes, the cunt, it was..........

Did he make a complete bollox of it???..................Yes the cunt did...............

Was the gravy train the country was traveling on going so fast nobody could read the warning signs as hey whizzed past..................Yes...............

Was it the job of the financial regulator to read these signs and to prevent all this...........Yes the cunt it was........

Why did he not???.................probably because the government told him the gravy would never run out of steam and he didn't want to rock the boat and be the big party pooper...........

Is this not a bit of a case of the tail wagging the dog???...............Yes a bit............

To summarize, is the financial regulator a cunt???...............Yes..................

I'm just off to bed, I've never heard Luther so annoyed before, so I'll get up them there stairs mighty quick.

(What does see you next Tuesday mean, yes you got it in one a "Cunt").
    Last edited by rover; 31-03-10 at 23:55.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm just off to bed, I've never heard Luther so annoyed before, so I'll get up them there stairs mighty quick.
    Ya, sorry Rover...........

I'm not that upset over it but people are naive and easily led sometimes, the banks took advantage of normal hard working people in this way and it was the jod of the financial regulator to regulate this and ensure that it didn't happen...........

This is perhaps the very simple root of many of the problems in this counrty, although of course it's a global thing but, the price of houses kept going up, the banks kept giving people money to buy them, 2,3 or 4 of them in some cases with money they couldn't pay back. When they couldn't pay it back, the houses stopped selling, the houses that ware sold couldn't be paid for, loans and property went into negative equity and guess what????...............Bang, the bubble burst...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

Create confidence in consumers again and encourage spending. This is what creates jobs. Ppl wont spend if they come along every few months with a new charge. This is a band aid approach and only works for the very short term.

Confidence in spending is falling all the time and it trickles its way right down through the economy. You create jobs and its that simple. you are then taxing more ppl rather than taxing a portion of them.

Soon we will be hearign about the next cuts in the next budget. Its no way to recover froma recession. Cowen needs to go, Lenihan needs to go and they need to be replaced with someone who is willing to listen and take advice from those who know best.

Westside.

Reviews

The New World Order is a diabolical plan created by the financial elite in order to destroy the national sovereignty of the governments of the world through economic blackmail and world conflict with the goal of enslaving humankind in a One World Fascist Dictatorship / Government.

The agents of the New World Order have successfully taken control of the world's financial system. Our politicians have made it "legal" for the private banking corporations to control our money supply, stock market and ultimately our destiny. A famous quote "Money is the root of all evil" is fitting, but a better understanding comes when you ask the question "What is the root of all Money?". The private banking corporations control the printing press and print money for the cost of paper (usury) and use it to enslave the nations and people of the world in debt.

Our governments have become totally insolvent or bankrupt through the creation of this debt slavery. Our governments are now maxing out the NWO credit line to keep the game going. We, the people are the only resources keeping the system alive as we are deceitfully sold into slavery at birth to the financial market as property of the state. Our productive capacity or labor via the Income Tax is used as collateral for this debt slavery. Matrix-esque anyone?

Since the agents of the NWO control the economy, our governments are slaves to the economic system. The NWO uses this power to control the destiny of the nations. The power of this money to shape society is limitless. They use it to control who is elected as politicians, what stories our news outlets air and any other interests (unlimited) that can be bought in a capitalist and immoral society. Not only do they subvert our democracy and keep us misinformed, but they ultimately control the future of our nations through inflation, deflation, the availability of money and interest rates. The stock market crash has become a scientifically created event designed to steal the wealth of the people, further the indebtedness of the nations, and create the conditions necessary for worldwide conflict.

The agents of the NWO throughout the ages have created and manipulated conflicts between nations to further their agenda. They have funded both sides in every major war. They know better than anyone that there is no business more profitable than war since they have been using conflict to enslave the nations through massive debt. The current estimated cost of the Iraq war stands at 2.7 trillion ( 2,700,000,000,000 ) and counting at a time when the American people are witnessing the worst economic crisis of this age. It is time to ask yourself Who is the real enemy of the American people?

The "War on Terror" has been manufactured by the New World Order to finally realize their goal of total world domination. The agents of the New World Order have created a globalized economy in order to create financial dependencies between the nations. The crash of the American Dollar will be used as the Trojan Horse to destroy the globalized market and create the chaos and conditions required to usher in the New World Order. The crash of the world economies coupled with food shortages (famine) and World War III in the Middle East will be used to create the perfect crises out of which the New World Order will arise as the solution. The NWO modus operandi uses a simple Problem->Reaction->Solution process to gain control.

The agents of the NWO use their money, power and control to manufacture the crises. In reaction, the people cry out for help from the ravages of war, famine and despair. The agents of the NWO seize this opportunity to deceive and enslave the masses into their One World Fascist Dictatorship / Government. There is no clash of civilizations, East vs. West, Christian or Jew vs. Muslim, but instead propaganda and manufactured conflict to keep us in fear so we continue to play the game. We are all pawns in this game and until we realize this truth we will continue to be exploited by the agents of the New World Order for personal gain.

It is said that those who are ignorant to the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them. Will we allow the NWO to repeat history once again with another Great Depression and World War? Will we be fooled again by the propaganda and bread & circus shows meant to keep us distracted and divided? Will we continue in ignorance to believe the problems of this world amount to petty party politics, a left vs. right paradigm or a republican vs. democrat issue?

We must not let these evil sycophants succeed in their quest for world domination. The future of humanity and the entire world is at stake. We must set aside the things that divide us (politics, religion, race, nationality, pride, hubris) and stand united for truth, justice and freedom. Are you ready to do your part? Are you 100% committed to ending this reign of tyranny and despotism that is the New World Order?

It is time for all of us to stand up as one, undivided, and let our voices be heard. It is time for us to take action to create physical changes on the ground. We must act now to restore the power (control of our money supply and our governments) to the people where it belongs in order to guarantee justice and freedom today and for all future generations. The people are waking up to the truth and the Resistance is growing into a massive movement for change. Please do your part to help educate your friends and family to this evil plot and make the promise to always stand for truth, justice and freedom.

The New World Order Resistance is 100% committed and dedicated to dismantling the NWO in all it's forms and removing it's stranglehold on the nations and people of the world. As long as there remains a single person in this world who stands for liberty, rest assured, the resistance will continue to bring the battle to the enemy until we taste true freedom. Give us Liberty or give us Death.

Join us in our fight to restore knowledge, justice and freedom to the people!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast