Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Rant

Blog Entries

Default Another Rant

Was Brain Lenihan thinking of the increased hardship he has put most families under with NAMA despite being told by almost all of the economic experts that NAMA is a disaster? Yet he expects ppl to care about his illness as he comes down harder and harder on the wrong ppl.

Westside.

Reviews

Westie, you need to reduce your caffeine intake on Wednesdays

i would not wish bad health on no man but that guys is a prick. he doesn't give a fuck about irish people and thats the bottom line. its ok for him having cancer because with his big juicy salary he can afford the best treatment and has a better chance to beat his illness than the averege irish person, i wouldn't be surprised if his cancer was just a hoax so as the irish people are more relaxed in our reactions to his bullshit nama shite.. sounds harsh but lets face facts. this government will do anything to survive. facts are there for all to see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    i would not wish bad health on no man but that guys is a prick. he doesn't give a fuck about irish people and thats the bottom line. its ok for him having cancer because with his big juicy salary he can afford the best treatment and has a better chance to beat his illness than the averege irish person, i wouldn't be surprised if his cancer was just a hoax so as the irish people are more relaxed in our reactions to his bullshit nama shite.. sounds harsh but lets face facts. this government will do anything to survive. facts are there for all to see.
    Well i dont know about the cancer being a hoax but he doesnt give a fuck about all those families who are struggling as it is before NAMA. There are other ways fo dealing with these issues besides NAMA.

They arent doing the slightest thing to create jobs and they should also reduce ppls mortgage payments to what their mortgages are worth now rather than when they took them out initially.

There are ppl out there surviving on little and some have cancer too. The pressure and hassle that these scumbags have caused ppl is disgusting. A fuckin disgrace.

they should nationalise some banks,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Westie, you need to reduce your caffeine intake on Wednesdays
    Nope sundays are caffeine day at Westville,
    Westside.

i agree with you yes morgages should be reduced. there is no way any person should have to leave there homes when the fuckers that caused this mess were given golden handshakes that could pay to keep a few people in their homes. and they get huge pensions, how is that right? these people should be made pay more than the normal joe yet they are not having to pay for their actions. that is corruption plain as
    ???

Blog Entries

i agree with you yes morgages should be reduced. there is no way any person should have to leave there homes when the fuckers that caused this mess were given golden handshakes that could pay to keep a few people in their homes. and they get huge pensions, how is that right? these people should be made pay more than the normal joe yet they are not having to pay for their actions. that is corruption plain as
    ???
    The problem is politicians have long lost touch with the ppl of the country. They dont know what its like to have to worry about payments, their future etc because they are set for life after just one term. Politicians are the greediest and most ruthless buisness ppl of all.

out of touch with reality,
    Westside.

???
    i 100% agree. if this sort of thing was happening in any other job, the person that fucked up would be fucked out
    noth here tho.
    i think irish people are too easily swayed. lets all get together and drag these fucks out of the dail and sort our own futures out. we are leaving ours/kids futures in hands of idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    The problem is politicians have long lost touch with the ppl of the country. They dont know what its like to have to worry about payments, their future etc because they are set for life after just one term. Politicians are the greediest and most ruthless buisness ppl of all.

out of touch with reality,
    Westside.
    Very well said!
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Blog Entries

i 100% agree. if this sort of thing was happening in any other job, the person that fucked up would be fucked out
    noth here tho.
    i think irish people are too easily swayed. lets all get together and drag these fucks out of the dail and sort our own futures out. we are leaving ours/kids futures in hands of idiots
    I think that the problem in this country is ppl have too much respect for authority. I think it comes from the generations having being brainwashed by the church and our so called leaders. So i think that most Irish pplk take Authority as it is whether its right or wrong ,good or bad.

I dont.

blame my parents,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast