Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Another Rant

Reviews

Mama take this badge from me
    I can't use it anymore
    All the lads are banned, can't you see
    Feels like the site's going out the door

Site site site's going out the dooooooorrrrrr...

Reviews

Default Not these fuckwits.

Do you honestly believe that this bunch of fuckwits have the wit to plan anything ?
    Our government is shite, they facilitated their cronies in the banks & property development business & were so fuckin' nearsighted they really never saw the potential consequences. I know someone who works in local authority planning & during Ahern's time word came from on-high that all applications were to be pushed through, regardless of objections re: flood plains etc. Just keep the fuckin' gravy train rolling. That cunt Ahern is the root of all our current ills.
    I think the banks need to take a certain amount of blame but let's be honest - they are profit making organisations who are in the business of maximising their earnings & they don't profess to be anything else. Greedy bastards maybe, jail all the ones found to be corrupt (not that Irish prisons are for anyone but the lower socio-economic classes) but be very clear that they & the developers did what they did because these FF bastards were played for fools by them. If I had the foresight then I'd like to have bombed the FF tent at the Galway races about 5yrs ago. In 1 foul swoop I could have taken out at least 90% of the people responsible for where we're at.
    Not alone did the bankers cause this while our representatives watched-on but then they ran rings around these mugs getting all sorts of guarantees & literally billions of our € to save them. How are a bunch of fuckin' school teachers, accountants & legal sorts going to negotiate on our behalf with these sharks ? No one in high office has ever run any type of business let alone a successful one - what do they know about anything ???
    I don't believe that Lenihan would have given the Anglo Irish the guarantee & € if he had it to do now but decisions had to be made quickly & he got railroaded. He is a legal man who was still getting his head around his new brief when this broke. To be fair he has had a very steep learning curve & is the only FF person who should be spared when the revolution happens. (I personally want to put Coughlan's head on a spike - so I bags that lads !) Anglo is the one that sticks in my craw. They are the developers bank. The ordinary man on the street here has had & will never have any dealings with them & here we are spending billions of our money saving them.
    Much more important though is the human cost of all of this. Anecdotal evidence points to a stark increase in suicides. Of course it's impossible to identify & classify each victim by their motives but can anyone say that our fucked economy is not at least partly responsible for the increase ?
    Then there's our delicate psyche. We went from 2nd world country to one of the richest economies in the world in 1 decade & now back to the natural state this banana republic knows best - BUST !
    The institutions so many people depended on & based their existence around have been outed & there's a whole new world order needing debate now. The Catholic Church, FF, the banks - all institutions a lot of people never questioned, always backed unquestioningly are disgraced & we live in a rudderless place that needs a new order that we can trust & believe is not driven by self-interest & the narrow interests of the few but very influential elitists. We are all fucked because a very small percentage of us couldn't see past their own wealth & status.
    A national government for the remaining 2 yrs of this administration is needed. Let these pricks stop the petty, party driven debates in Dail Eireann for a while & all pull together & pool their combined wits to try to get out of this as best we can. FFers have a genetic, tribal thing where party comes before country.
    In the long term we need to attract people with real business experience into politics.

Alternatively we could just burn government buildings to the ground & start again with honest, idealistic people who really enter politics to try & better things.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNads For This Useful Post:

whiteknight111 (02-04-10)

Reviews

Brillant NADS , put you fail to release that the Irish elite are simply puppets in the big game
    If your interested in foming a resistence cell PM me.
    Are you proficent in small arms, explovsives, counter-survellience?

The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.
    - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

From now on, depressions will be scientifically created.
    - Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

Heres a picture of a black helicopter at the galway races do you need more proof?

Reviews

Reviews

I am trying to do something whiteknight. Not prepared to state what on these boards.
    Never has this country needed another revolution like now. We wrestled control back from the Brits (or at least 26 counties) in order to hand the controls to firstly the Catholic Church (the Unionists were right, Home Rule was Rome rule !) & then a group of elitist, greedy bastards who look on us mere mortals as fodder. The FF ego maniacs cosied up beside them, they shared the same delusional right to power, control, wealth & narcissistic DNA as the bankers & developers.
    I want to be the minister for revenge. I'll start with Ahern occupying the top flat in one of the remaining Ballmun Towers, on €100 / week dole, no lift, a stench of piss & junkie needles scattered everywhere. Seanie will live next door .................
    I could be more forgiving & take a lead from a great Irish martyr
    "Let our revenge be the smiles on our childrens faces".
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Correction, that should read

"Let our revenge be the sound of our children's laughter"
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I am trying to do something whiteknight. Not prepared to state what on these boards.
    Never has this country needed another revolution like now. We wrestled control back from the Brits (or at least 26 counties) in order to hand the controls to firstly the Catholic Church (the Unionists were right, Home Rule was Rome rule !) & then a group of elitist, greedy bastards who look on us mere mortals as fodder. The FF ego maniacs cosied up beside them, they shared the same delusional right to power, control, wealth & narcissistic DNA as the bankers & developers.
    I want to be the minister for revenge. I'll start with Ahern occupying the top flat in one of the remaining Ballmun Towers, on €100 / week dole, no lift, a stench of piss & junkie needles scattered everywhere. Seanie will live next door .................
    I could be more forgiving & take a lead from a great Irish martyr
    "Let our revenge be the smiles on our childrens faces".
    Ahh a lone wolf like the unabomber excellant
    Theodore Kaczynski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good luck to you Nads
    When things get tough heres the unabomber manifesto to keep you going
    very interesting read this In 1995, Kaczynski mailed several letters, some to his former victims, outlining his goals and demanding that his 35,000-word paper "Industrial Society and Its Future" (also called the "Unabomber Manifesto") be printed verbatim by a major newspaper or journal; he stated that he would then end his terrorism campaign. There was a great deal of controversy as to whether it should be done. A further letter threatening to kill more people was sent, and the United States Department of Justice recommended publication out of concern for public safety. The pamphlet was then published by The New York Times and The Washington Post on September 19, 1995, with the hope that someone would recognize the writing style.— Excerpted from Industrial Society and Its Future on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

link
    Industrial Society and Its Future - Wikisource

Reviews

Ah, but there's always the chance that one day you might be able to join that golden circle. Perhaps you should lie low and keep schtum in case you hurt your chances?

cavanman Guest

General I would agree with WK that there is a effort to control the populations. There are many ways to do this starting with fear which results in restrictions and more control.

Any more ideas I have about it shall stay private.

Reviews

This is best thread ever

NAMA -> NWO -> NSA -> 2012 -> only fools and horses -> black helicopters -> Judge Dread -> Bob Dylan -> Galway races

where else would you get it eh

Anyway back to the NWO

While we spelt in your beds last night the NWO decided it wanted to harvest some more souls.
    The NWO war machine was in action in palestine
    see link
    BBC News - Thirteen Israeli air strikes hit Gaza Strip
    13 airstrikes imagine the terror, the roar of fighter jet engines, the scream of the JDAM
    The blast, The shockwave, and its all over bar the crying and the dying.

American fighter, American JDAM, American money, now lets look at a American dollar bill
    note the number 13 again

dollar bill

Who controls the dollar the federal reserve bank
    lets look at the board of the federal reserve bank see link
    FRB: About the Fed
    3 out of five are jewish amercians including the two top positions.
    jewish americans are 2% of the USA popualtion
    The odds of them occuping 60% of the board are 125,000 to 1 (50*50*50) if the board was filled by lotto.
    Correct me if I am wrong there I don't have extensive knowledge of probality maths
    And its not just there........

Back to the numbers
    13 airstrikes, 13 on dollar bill, 125,000 sum it odds thats 125,026
    Now 26 = Z so hmmmmmmmmmm........
    oh no a black helicopter is outside my door
    Avenage my death.

NSA image

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567