Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Rant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    Don't worry the global econmoy is picking up soon green chutes and all that
    and whne it does eire being a small open trade driven econ system will bonce back

thats what the EU is becoming. A gentlemans club based in Brussels where the elite of the business world and the political world pull all the strings to suit themselves.

all with the majority of Irish ppls blessing,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Who are u Jim Corr lol?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

don't worry ber, home and away is on at half one, go back to sleep everything will be ok

Blog Entries
    Reviews

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

don't worry ber, home and away is on at half one, go back to sleep everything will be ok
    What is Home and Away ? a discussion on football. Id love a little nap but unfortunately i have to work
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

whiteknight111 (01-04-10)

Reviews

Just remeber people electronic comminctaions are not secure as we speak a NSA supercomputer is analysis this thread
    I shit you not.

The Resistance needs you

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just remeber people electronic comminctaions are not secure as we speak a NSA supercomputer is analysis this thread
    I shit you not.

The Resistance needs you
    And im sure they are highly amused by it all
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I think that the problem in this country is ppl have too much respect for authority. I think it comes from the generations having being brainwashed by the church and our so called leaders. So i think that most Irish pplk take Authority as it is whether its right or wrong ,good or bad.

I dont.

blame my parents,
    Westside.
    The solution is easy, less money looking after your dick and more money on the mortgage, I remember when all I got was bread and water and soup on a sunday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mike_365 View Post
    I remember when all I got was bread and water and soup on a sunday.
    i believe that. I look at how the older generations lived. Very little of what is there now and they appreiciated things better.

Westside.

cavanman Guest

I shit you not.

The Resistance needs you
    No doubt we are being controlled but by who or what ? .....
    Last edited by cavanman; 01-04-10 at 15:05. Reason: Added the "or what"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cavanman For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cavanman View Post
    No doubt we are being controlled but by who or what ? .....
    Thomas Jefferson forewarned us...

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    The Belly of the Beast

The New World Order is an international private banking cartel who control the money supply of the nations, the globalized stock market, our governments and the people through debt slavery.

The New World Order economic stranglehold is accomplished via private central banking cartels. The global banking system is controlled by the world central banks which include; The World Bank Group, The International Monetary Fund, and The Bank for International Settlements. These global central banks in turn set policy and regulate the national private central banking cartels in each country. In the United States it is known as The Federal Reserve System, and in Canada as The Bank of Canada.

These private banking cartels have become our mortal enemies as they have taken control of our money supply and are using it to drown our nations in debt. Their single objective is the creation of a New World Order where they are in control of a One World Fascist Dictatorship.
    The Agents

The agents and enablers of the New World Order are easy to spot, we simply have to look to see who benefits from fiat currency, the manipulation of the stock market, the creation of debt and the conflicts raging today.

The agents of the New World Order are directly involved in pushing their agenda through economic and political means. The main agents of the New World Order sit on the seats of power in the banking corporations, think tanks, and government. Wherever there exists the propensity of power to corrupt, you will find people who have taken money as their master above all else.

The list of such organizations include banks, think tanks, the financial industry, and war profiteers to list a few. Wherever you see profits that come at the expense of the well-being and freedom of your fellow human, you are sure to see these parasitic organizations circling overhead like vultures after the kill.

1. The United Nations
    2. The European Union (EU)
    3. North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
    4. The World Bank
    5. The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
    6. The Federal Reserve
    7. The Trilateral Commission
    8. The Bilderberg Group
    9. The Council on Foreign Relations
    10. All the Free Trade Agreements / Globalization

Incrementalism - How good people do bad things - I'm just doing my job!

The average employee / shareholder of these organizations are mostly oblivious of the crimes that are perpetrated against humankind as they exist at the bottom of the control pyramid. They are outside the inner circle and are simply "doing their job", a mere tool of the system. Their employees are conditioned to believe they are bringing democracy and freedom to the world when they are bringing fascism and enslavement to the masses.The system brings them riches and so they never question their actions or see the bigger picture. They do not want to believe for an instant that the system they depend on for sustenance is being used to slowly enslave humankind.
    We are Enablers!

Through our ignorance and lack of political involvement we have become enablers who keep the New World Order in power and hidden in plain view. It is only through our consent, or lack of dissent that the New World Order has come to control our economy, media, politics and the future of humanity.

We have decided to accept usury (interest) from the banking institutions and to take loans at usury from them. We have to understand that taking usury is the same as taking a bribe or blood money as we are stealing money from our fellow human since all money is created as debt. The bankers use our money on deposit to create new money out of thin air and use it to enslave our fellow humans. They give us a stipend in the form of interest on this money for this benefit. This is evil and creates inequity and disparity by its very nature. We feed the beast by agreeing to be party to this fraud. Without our consent the New World Order is relegated to a powerless group of old men with insane conspiracy theories for world domination.

We have become a fat, lazy and misinformed public. We do not collectively fight for our rights and our freedoms and have allowed the New World Order to take control of our economies, take away our freedoms and subvert our democracy. We have allowed our government to be corrupted by the business interests of the corporations through the lobbies. We have allowed our governments to tax us without representation in order to keep the bankers in control. We have allowed the wholesale destruction of our media so that the truth is hidden and the people are fed propaganda and misinformation. We have through inaction become complacent to the crimes against humanity and so must NOT cower from our responsibly in these crimes that have arisen from this beast whom we have given ultimate power and control.

How much further must we allow it to go? When will we say enough is enough and stand up for humanity? It is clear, this problem will not solve itself and if you are waiting for the career politicians to fix the world you are even more deranged. The only people that can solve this problem are you and me. No longer shall we believe that we are powerless to change the world. Just as we have consented to delegate this responsibility to our representatives to govern on our behalf, we can take it back for ourselves and take to the streets in protest and civil disobedience. We the people are the masters of our own destiny, all we have to do is stop being enablers and to face the truth head on and decide to be committed to ending this tyranny here are now. The time for excuses is over. If we do not act now, history will judge us accordingly.

Theres more stay on frequncey trust no-one Arm yourself and stockpile ammo and explosives

cavanman Guest

I believe that we constantly being manipulated and I often stop myself and ask why am I doing something, is it really what I want to do or am I doing it because I am reacting to some outside infulence.

Perfect example is the fear and manipulation created by the media about the swine flu,we are getting the shot because we are fearful. I decided against getting this doggie vaccine but felt a lot pressure to do so.

I would agree that a lot of these organisation listed do control us in ways that is difficult to see and at times wonder if they are all linked.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cavanman For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast