Thread: How does my bag look?

Blog Entries

Default How does my bag look?

A few weeks ago i posted on a few lunatics that moved near Westville. Well today one of them decided to try out his new bag. He had a gear bag over his shoulder and you could see that there wasnt anything in it as the cornors were square still. He walks down the road, turns around, and goes back up and in home.That was it.

testing out his new gear bag,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A few weeks ago i posted on a few lunatics that moved near Westville. Well today one of them decided to try out his new bag. He had a gear bag over his shoulder and you could see that there wasnt anything in it as the cornors were square still. He walks down the road, turns around, and goes back up and in home.That was it.

testing out his new gear bag,
    Westside.
    you better bloody watch out he is looking for a house to rob might even be your house he is going to do

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    you better bloody watch out he is looking for a house to rob might even be your house he is going to do
    Doubt it. He isnt the brightest. I reckon he failed inter cert spending too much time reading the instructions. If you told him to go shoplifting hed ask you where would he bring it to.

a genius,
    Westside.

Reviews

I'm telling you, move out of that tenement!