Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruton returns to front bench

Reviews

Default Bruton returns to front bench

RT News: Bruton & Noonan return to Fine Gael frontbench

Can bruton be trusted after trying to overthrow kenny as leader of finegael.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post

Makes no differance. FG are a complete total failure as a party. Even their internal politics are failures. They are a complete disaster of a party.

a political joke,
    Westside.

Bruton cant be trusted..Kenny should have shown him the door

He'll be a quiet boy from now on let me assure you the people of Ireland and my soon to be subjects - I mean voters voters I said voters [dicky b sort that mistake there, theres a good lad make yourself useful ffs will yeah]

Reviews

I'm not sure that the whole thing wasn't a publicity stunt by FG to show that Kenny has teeth. Didn't Charlie Haughey do the same thing back in the day?

Reviews

I wouldn't trust the man for a single minute! I used to know Bruton's son, knew him fairly well in fact, and if he was anything to go by, I wouldn't trust Richard Bruton with running anything, and I'd advise the ladies to mind themselves as well...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I wouldn't trust the man for a single minute! I used to know Bruton's son, knew him fairly well in fact, and if he was anything to go by, I wouldn't trust Richard Bruton with running anything, and I'd advise the ladies to mind themselves as well...
    Sounds like you have some stories to tell...

Reviews

Theres an old saying which I think is appropriate here" Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer".
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Richard bruton has the look of a smug git and for the love of god where else in the world would someone be allowed to stay in the party after trying to overthrow their leader and yet still have a high ranking post in the party......it beggars belief.

Reviews

Sounds like you have some stories to tell...

I certainly do my good man, but here of course isn't the place to go into too many details! Let's just say his son was able to avoid certain "legal issues" because of who is father is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast