Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit of a strange request.

1. Default Bit of a strange request.

Hi there, I'm new here so I'll cut to the chase, basically just wondering if any excorts out there would be up for partaking in a perhaps somewhat odd fetish. Im looking for a girl who would be willing to cater for a balloon fetish, basically would just love to see a girl playing with and popping a load of balloons. I know probably sounds a bi silly but I just thought ID ask around anyway and see if any would be interested.

Ciao

2. Default

Forgot to mention, I'm looking for it to be an incall in Belfast city centre.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by truebluemanuk View Post
    Hi there, I'm new here so I'll cut to the chase, basically just wondering if any excorts out there would be up for partaking in a perhaps somewhat odd fetish. Im looking for a girl who would be willing to cater for a balloon fetish, basically would just love to see a girl playing with and popping a load of balloons. I know probably sounds a bi silly but I just thought ID ask around anyway and see if any would be interested.

Ciao
    you are some man True Blue

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Getting paid €250 an hour to pop balloons! That sounds like a great job.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

you know what they say about ballons, ........ one prick and its all gone

Reviews

Outstanding mate, fair play to ya!!!
    I love humans...
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Jaysus, Mademoiselle Avenante, would you not spring for a few ballons, imagine how happy the dude would be if he entered your room and you had loads of ballons blown up and strewn all over the place, it just would'nt be the same if e had to sit in front of you and blow them up himself.., the party shop will give you a pump.....but only use it on the ballons !
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

cavanman Guest

That would be some bang and maybe use comdoms instead.

TrueBlue you are a legend. Don't say "it might be silly". If it does it for you, it does it for you. Don't lessen it by saying it's "silly".

I applaud you. Good luck.

10. Default

I travel regularly to Belfast. Do you provide the balloons?
    Ballons are only a couple of euros? Fair play though truebluemanuk , i never heard of this before.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast