Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bit of a strange request.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

trueblue good for you, enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    you know what they say about ballons, ........ one prick and its all gone
    reminds me of young biff and old biff sitting in young biffs car in his garage in 1955.(back to the future)

young biff-----;why don`t you make like a tree and get outta here?

old biff-----;it`s --leave -- you idiot? "make like a tree and leave".you sound like a damn fool when you say it wrong.

young biff-----;all right then leave and take your book with you!.

says one girl to another-------why is a balloon like your virginity????---one prick and it`s all gone.
    Last edited by sexyfukka; 30-03-10 at 15:49.

luthers reply is so cute.

And i agree!

whatever floats your boat and doesnt hurt anyone, go for it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by truebluemanuk View Post
    Hi there, I'm new here so I'll cut to the chase, basically just wondering if any excorts out there would be up for partaking in a perhaps somewhat odd fetish. Im looking for a girl who would be willing to cater for a balloon fetish, basically would just love to see a girl playing with and popping a load of balloons. I know probably sounds a bi silly but I just thought ID ask around anyway and see if any would be interested.

Ciao
    Each to his own, consneting adults and all that. Don't swing this way myself I more into bubble wrap!

5. Default

Thanks for the positive replies, I thought I might take a bit of stick but im pleasantly surprised. Mademoiselle Avenante, I would be looking for an incall because cant accomodate myself at the moment unfortunately but yeah I could provide balloons but as Noah said it would be amazing if I entered your room and you had loads of balloons already blown up.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

tb
    its a big world, and your wishes harm no one, good luck,
    ps sorry for the one line before, enjoy hope you get what your looking for best wtb69

Reviews

tb
    ps sorry for the one line before, enjoy hope you get what your looking for best wtb69
    When I first saw a news item about the balloons damage to the environment, and the needless suffering and death of wildlife, I was a little puzzled to begin with, having wrongly assumed the subject was giant hot-air balloons.

As usual, making an assumption meant making a mistake, and the real subject being referred was the increasingly common mass releases of small, helium filled balloons to mark public event, appeals, charity events, and worst of all – as advertising.

Having referred to the end of the Co-op’s plastic carrier bags, and Glasgows’s achievement of making the bottom of the local authorities’ recycling list, this item seemed to have an increased relevance. In terms of pollution, if the organiser of the balloon release was seen dumping the uninflated balloons and attached strings and labels somewhere, then they’d be reported and fined for fly-tipping, illegal dumping, or littering. However, because they inflate the balloons with helium and let them disappear into the sky, they get away with it, even though their balloons will eventually fall out of the sky and become someone else’s litter. And it’s worth bearing in mind that this will be long-lived litter, as they won’t be bio-degrading in a hurry. Perhaps the little lables they carry should be handed into the police or local authority, instead of being sent back to the owner to let them know how far their balloon went, and the authorities could let them know – along with a little fine for their trouble.

However, the more serious aspect of these releases has been highlighted by Marine Conservation Society (MCS), which has appealed organisers of balloon releases to look for different ways to publicise their causes. Their studies have found that these events have almost trebled in occurrence in recent years, and that they are finding more instance of harm to wildlife, either tangled and trapped in the string, or killed as a result of swallowing the deflated balloon and string. They report a recent international survey which found nearly 60,000 balloons over a two-day period last year.

This may not be a huge problem in the bigger picture, but is something that’s basically unnecessary, wasteful, polluting, and ultimately hazardous to wildlife, and is best avoided. There are plenty of alternatives if a little publicity is needed, even using balloons, and which don’t bring the same disadvantages.

8. Default

I wanna play

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

9. Default

tb
    Dont worry about it, it made me laugh!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WhenLoveComesToTown View Post
    I wanna play

Oh dear......Now if only it had been Elliot (Sarah Chalke) and Dr Molly Clock (Heather Graham) in that video instead!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast