Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving away

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ah Anna, nobody is going to give you a recommendation as to where you should move if you're going to move away from us all here...........

I'd say forget the US and head for somewhere like Tipperary, somewhere on the banks of Lough Derg, you'd love it there............

Year round sunshine I hear...............almost................
    Make sure you pick the right Lough Derg, you may go up in smoke if you pick the wrong one and we wouldn't want that.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

I'm originally from the US ,lived in Virginia,New York,Florida,if I was moving back would lean toward's South California or Florida(family reason's and decent weather).

I would say San Diego is a very nice place, with lovely weather

Reviews

great mexican food in San Diego, according to Ron Burgundy San Diego means " whales vagina "...yep, say it slowly...Vagina !
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Ya but its a terrible place to live, only few places worth visting ie the famous ones rodeo dr beverly hills etc, all the rest of it is slums
    When I lived in L.A. I had a great life. I picked a nice area which I felt was essential. Rent was expensive and I had to share a very small apartment with a friend to live in that nice area and didn't have much money for going out, but we had a great life buying cheap drink, going to "all you can eat" buffets and hanging out with cool people from all over the world, by the pool in our apartment complex mostly. The beaches and other natural resources on our doorstep were fantastic. If you had a higher income, I think it could be a fab place to live.
    I love to be loved

Thumbs up

Thanks for the advice so far!

Just forgot to mention, that I'm looking for something civilized, so no s**t hole in the middle of nowhere.

I was considering San Diego before but that seems to be out now, when you've mentioned the mexican food

LA doesnt sound so bad. What about Georgia? The east coast certainly has some advantage, as I dont like flying and from east coast its closer to Europe, to visit family etc.

Actually I'm looking for something like Fairview in Desperate Housewives.There I said it. Now you get the picture.

Does anything like that exist or is it so sunny only on Tv?

Reviews

Go any further south than New Jersey and you're into Rednecksville.

Or just stay here with your E-I boys!!!

Reviews

I hear West Baltimore is lovely in the spring time.

cavanman Guest

Rednecks to be avoided

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast