Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Con in Cork

Default Con in Cork

A while back I posted how my mate got ripped off by a girl who took his cash and then did a runner. Well last week it happened again to another guy I know and it sounds like it's the same girl so I'm repeating the warning.

The girl looks Romanian or Mediterranean but has a Cork accent. She looks like she is in her teens or early 20's, is slim and was going by the name Kiera or possibly Kara.

She spun this guy a bullshit story about setting up in a flat and how she was looking for a few regulars and told him she would give him her number afterwards.

Both my mate and this latest guy said one thing that should have put them on guard was that she too eager to do a deal and didn’t try any kind of hard bargaining.

ya mate it happened me aswell i know whop ur on bout,shes a pro at it,i chaes after her but she was gone in a slash,lads beware of this chick she always wears a hoody always,i caught her a few wks later but she had no money so whjat could i do i just left it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corkmale View Post
    ya mate it happened me aswell i know whop ur on bout,shes a pro at it,i chaes after her but she was gone in a slash,lads beware of this chick she always wears a hoody always,i caught her a few wks later but she had no money so whjat could i do i just left it
    this sort of stuff has being going on for a good while and like you said what can you do? Beat her? Not much a guy can do except be cautious.

Westside.

Engage Cenrtal Locking -- or is that entrapment ?

Reviews

Lads anybody know wots the story with the girls around union qy/copley street approached by one the other night but didnt fancy it as she had only been dropped off by someone else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Lads anybody know wots the story with the girls around union qy/copley street approached by one the other night but didnt fancy it as she had only been dropped off by someone else.
    I walked down that way about two weeks ago and they were there at about 7.30 or so. They are probably ok but they are drawing too much attention on themselves so logically enough on teh guys picking them up too.

i reckon the use the laneway next to Copley st,
    Westside.

Reviews

Yeah saw two guys sitting in a car watching the goings on the other nite also has anyone seen the couple of girls in a small car who seem to take an interest in activities ive seen them on lapps quay/union quay as well?

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Yeah saw two guys sitting in a car watching the goings on the other nite also has anyone seen the couple of girls in a small car who seem to take an interest in activities ive seen them on lapps quay/union quay as well?
    I was passing through Morrisons Quay area last week and I saw a small car with two or three young girls in it who seemed to be checking things out.

Default hi

ya i was by connolly hall other nite and saw a lovely foregn girl was gna pick her up but then 3 bulgarian girls came and told her get out of here this is there [patch r sumthin,fuckin cheek of them its not even there country

Reviews

The girls in the small car are irish id say dont know what they are up to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast