Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Con in Cork

  1. #1

    Default Con in Cork

    A while back I posted how my mate got ripped off by a girl who took his cash and then did a runner. Well last week it happened again to another guy I know and it sounds like it's the same girl so I'm repeating the warning.

    The girl looks Romanian or Mediterranean but has a Cork accent. She looks like she is in her teens or early 20's, is slim and was going by the name Kiera or possibly Kara.

    She spun this guy a bullshit story about setting up in a flat and how she was looking for a few regulars and told him she would give him her number afterwards.

    Both my mate and this latest guy said one thing that should have put them on guard was that she too eager to do a deal and didnít try any kind of hard bargaining.

  2. #2

    Default

    ya mate it happened me aswell i know whop ur on bout,shes a pro at it,i chaes after her but she was gone in a slash,lads beware of this chick she always wears a hoody always,i caught her a few wks later but she had no money so whjat could i do i just left it

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corkmale View Post
    ya mate it happened me aswell i know whop ur on bout,shes a pro at it,i chaes after her but she was gone in a slash,lads beware of this chick she always wears a hoody always,i caught her a few wks later but she had no money so whjat could i do i just left it
    this sort of stuff has being going on for a good while and like you said what can you do? Beat her? Not much a guy can do except be cautious.

    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beara Co Cork(Doozers neighbour)
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Engage Cenrtal Locking -- or is that entrapment ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    578

    Default

    Lads anybody know wots the story with the girls around union qy/copley street approached by one the other night but didnt fancy it as she had only been dropped off by someone else.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Lads anybody know wots the story with the girls around union qy/copley street approached by one the other night but didnt fancy it as she had only been dropped off by someone else.
    I walked down that way about two weeks ago and they were there at about 7.30 or so. They are probably ok but they are drawing too much attention on themselves so logically enough on teh guys picking them up too.

    i reckon the use the laneway next to Copley st,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    578

    Default

    Yeah saw two guys sitting in a car watching the goings on the other nite also has anyone seen the couple of girls in a small car who seem to take an interest in activities ive seen them on lapps quay/union quay as well?

  8. #8

    Default re

    Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Yeah saw two guys sitting in a car watching the goings on the other nite also has anyone seen the couple of girls in a small car who seem to take an interest in activities ive seen them on lapps quay/union quay as well?
    I was passing through Morrisons Quay area last week and I saw a small car with two or three young girls in it who seemed to be checking things out.

  9. #9

    Default hi

    ya i was by connolly hall other nite and saw a lovely foregn girl was gna pick her up but then 3 bulgarian girls came and told her get out of here this is there [patch r sumthin,fuckin cheek of them its not even there country

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    578

    Default

    The girls in the small car are irish id say dont know what they are up to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •