Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A quick question

Blog Entries

Default A quick question

For only god knows how long i have read about ppl complaining regarding fake reviews. Now my q.

Is it ok and acceptable to post a fake review?

A simple yes or no will suffice. I dont need a sequel to War and Peace or a series of ifs,buts ,mights and maybes. It is either acceptable or not.

Yes or no,
    Westside.

PS im busy at the moment so wont be on much for the next day or so but will try to check in if i can.

Reviews

NO..... Ban them!!

No ,
    but why is one rule for one and not the other

Reviews

Like I said before alot of fake reviewers have been banned this year not just jackpot. I don't know the situation with honda man as that was before I was doing reviews.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

No, investigate first, if a reasonable explanation is offered, maybe a warning will suffice. If this continues then ban the offender, but there are people here, with trusted reviewer badges who have also been guily of this yet no action taken....at the very least lets have consistency...

Reviews

NO........its not acceptable at all ban them

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    but there are people here, with trusted reviewer badges who have also been guily of this yet no action taken....at the very least lets have consistency...
    They have even admitted to it, after they were caught that is but i suppose they gave a plausible explanation... for the one's they have been caught out on

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Like I said before alot of fake reviewers have been banned this year not just jackpot. I don't know the situation with honda man as that was before I was doing reviews.
    I wasnt in this incidence referring to Hondaman.

Reviews

Who were you referring to Czarcaszm?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think that members who are known to have submitted fake reviews should be banned. But, as I've said elsewhere, I am far from being convinced that jackpot submitted a fake review.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast