Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unban Jackpot and Benin

Reviews

Default Unban Jackpot and Benin

JP, Ben - Patricia has stated that if you contact her and explain, the bans may be overturned. I for one hope that you do this as this place will sorely miss ye...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    JP, Ben - Patricia has stated that if you contact her and explain, the bans may be overturned. I for one hope that you do this as this place will sorely miss ye...
    Jack and Benny forever...

Who do I trust? I trust me!

JP, Ben - Patricia has stated that if you contact her and explain, the bans may be overturned.
    Why should they. As far as most normal forum members are concerned the bans are incorrect ,so with that in mind they shouldnt need to. If it was me and i have my dignity ,i would not go cap in hand to no one . Jp and benny know the correct action in this case and i feel confident that is the course they will take.

Reviews

Whatever about Jackpot's ban being overturned Benin's should stay, many a member in the past have been banned for posting a real person's name, he was given 3 warnings, ignored them so off with his head!!

Agreed but maybe if benin became a paying advertiser ,he would be left back

Reviews

I know Czar, but I'm just trying to arbitrate here. If both sides adopt this stance nothing will happen, and this forum will be at more of a loss for that. I hope common sense prevails and if there is anything I can do in this regard I am only too happy to help.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Whatever about Jackpot's ban being overturned Benin's should stay, many a member in the past have been banned for posting a real person's name, he was given 3 warnings, ignored them so off with his head!!
    Anon, ther's more to this than that...the member in question posted his own name first, has threatened people on the chat and generally been threatening and abusive...but he remains unbanned. In the midst of a heated discussion it is easy to ignore warnings...I'm saying unban them, discuss the issues in the cold light of day and then all parties can decide if they should be unbanned and agree to abide by the rules etc.

Reviews

Anon, ther's more to this than that...the member in question posted his own name first, has threatened people on the chat and generally been threatening and abusive...but he remains unbanned. In the midst of a heated discussion it is easy to ignore warnings...I'm saying unban them, discuss the issues in the cold light of day and then all parties can decide if they should be unbanned and agree to abide by the rules etc.
    If thats the case I would ask why was the other person not banned rather than unban Benin, 2 wrongs doesn't make a right?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If thats the case I would ask why was the other person not banned rather than unban Benin, 2 wrongs doesn't make a right?
    It is not for me to say why this other tosser has not been banned.....all I'm concerned with is applying some common sense to both cases (JP and Ben)....

Blog Entries

I have not heard from Jackpot as yet. He has the oppurtunity to contact us anytime and I will look at his explanation.

Benin has contacted me and stated that I didn't give him a chance to agree he'd not post a real name again last night. I did actually give him 3 chances clearly saying I would have to ban him unless he agreed to not post the real name again and each time he wrote back to me minus agreeing to this. I understand the real person at hand may have posted their own real name at one stage, but that is not the point now. This real person wants people to stop posting his real name here now and has put a complaint in writing to us and I need those who have been doing it to agree to stop or I have no choice to ban them. As Benin has written to me now to say he will not post this real name again, I have changed his ban to a 1 week ban only and he will be allowed back once that is up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast