Thread: Green Party Conference

Reviews

Default Green Party Conference

What a complete load of bollocks from these cowed FF lapdogs. Gormley claims that the Greens have sown the seeds of economic recovery? My hole. This failed party must be absolutely terrified of facing the electorate.

When FF form the next government (and they will again), the Greens will hopefully go the way of the PDs and fuck right off.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    What a complete load of bollocks from these cowed FF lapdogs. Gormley claims that the Greens have sown the seeds of economic recovery? My hole. This failed party must be absolutely terrified of facing the electorate.

When FF form the next government (and they will again), the Greens will hopefully go the way of the PDs and fuck right off.
    www.poltics,ie is that aya ---->

I would join ya there but they barred me after I told the truth about the New world order and ZOG.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

I predict that the Greens wont survive the next five years as a party.

no medals for me either,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    www.poltics,ie is that aya ---->

I would join ya there but they barred me after I told the truth about the New world order and ZOG.
    you just dont like the circumcised do ya ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    I thought you'd be one of the champions of the New World Order, whitey!

(Also, I don't think Zig and Zag are Jews)

cavanman Guest

Well I used to support the Greens and like so many now don't , Also can see them heading exit stage left like the PD's .