Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hygiene - men shaving

Default hygiene - men shaving

how important is this for you ladies? i regularly do it just wondered if its important

Quote Originally Posted by sexydubguy View Post
    how important is this for you ladies? i regularly do it just wondered if its important
    Well it's very important if your going to go down on her. Other wise the inside of her thighs will be in danger of beard rash.

You will also find you get better FK if you are shaven.

I shave most mornings and sometimes give another swipe around the chin later if a special lady is to be seen.

very true

sorry i meant shaving cock and balls though!!!

Reviews

I would agree with that, I never shave but I do keep it very short like a week old stuble which may put ladies off kissing, but I can't be sure as a lot of ladies advertise FK that don't actually do it, never been stopped from going down on a lady because of it tough!!

very true

Oh pity you did not say what you meant. Then my answer would have been different!

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I would agree with that, I never shave but I do keep it very short like a week old stuble which may put ladies off kissing, but I can't be sure as a lot of ladies advertise FK that don't actually do it, never been stopped from going down on a lady because of it tough!!
    I think you'll find if you get rid of the stubble that the availability and quality of the FK will improve. Just my opinion but somewhat experience based.

Reviews

very true

Most ladies prefer shaven balls, I have been told this several times as I always shave my balls and clip my pubic hair. They are far more likely to suck them and give your penis there full attention when he is hairless.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot View Post
    I think you'll find if you get rid of the stubble that the availability and quality of the FK will improve. Just my opinion but somewhat experience based.
    Agreed but the most important person in the equation apart from myself prefers me with a stuble so I will never completely shave it off..

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Agreed but the most important person in the equation apart from myself prefers me with a stuble so I will never completely shave it off..
    Maybe she agrees with me. Thinks to herself this will keep my darling out of harms way!

Reviews

If I had to shave down there, I'd pack it all in, but I do give it a good shampooing before engaging with a member of the opposite sex.

Mines bigger than that.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast