Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jessica James

Reviews

Seems to be a common enough complaint with her, was exactly the same when I saw her..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

2. Default

That review shouldn't be allowed as per the 3 month rule.
    "I met with Jessica in the C****** Hotel in Cork in the early part of last year."
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    And not a happy caveman! Look at his review! Guess Jess thought he looked and felt like a caveman!! Lol!
    I don't know why it was activated either as he says it took place in the early part of last year so outside the 3 month rule... sorry caveman, I know its a slow process chiseling it in stone but you are going to have to be faster then that. Deleted.

Thank you guys. Again it took place 12 or more months ago! I really do not think that is fair.

And... for the record I do NOT wipe my arse with a wet hand towel. I'd say it was more than likely foundation. (Makeup. to those not in the know). Lol!

So, what happened to this supposed rule?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica James View Post
    Thank you guys. Again it took place 12 or more months ago! I really do not think that is fair.

And... for the record I do NOT wipe my arse with a wet hand towel. I'd say it was more than likely foundation. (Makeup. to those not in the know). Lol!

So, what happened to this supposed rule?

Yeah I would have guessed it was foundation or fake tan.
    My ex use to destroy the bed sheets with fake tan .... looked like we were having a dirty protest.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

cavanman Guest

Taking my Jessica James bad review down because its over 3 months old makes this review system unfair, as I stated I did consider posting it before but her profile was suspended and I was unable. So if a girls profile is suspended when she leaves anyone who she has seen leading upto this needs to post review before she exits. That could be a matter of hours.

I am fairly sure its not over a year old and as I said can check this if bothered.

MA...... I never said anything negative about Jessica looks or sense of humour and I sure many people who call me friend can also say I have an amazing personality and sense of humour.

If Jessica had an issue with me during the appointment she should have terminated it straight away and given a refund or partial refund.

Jessica James reviews and attitude speak a thousand words.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Avenante View Post
    Hi,

I haven't been able to read the review as my computer has been bugging for days - haven't been able to donwload podcast for nearly a week now - :-( - but I have known Jessica James for over three years now - she is a dear friend of mine. All I can say, from working with her, is that she is a VERy good-looking woman, with an amazing personality and sense of humour :-)
    Thankyou my darling I love you too!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cavanman View Post
    Taking my Jessica James bad review down because its over 3 months old makes this review system unfair, as I stated I did consider posting it before but her profile was suspended and I was unable. So if a girls profile is suspended when she leaves anyone who she has seen leading upto this needs to post review before she exits. That could be a matter of hours.

I am fairly sure its not over a year old and as I said can check this if bothered.

MA...... I never said anything negative about Jessica looks or sense of humour and I sure many people who call me friend can also say I have an amazing personality and sense of humour.

If Jessica had an issue with me during the appointment she should have terminated it straight away and given a refund or partial refund.

Jessica James reviews and attitude speak a thousand words.
    Apart from my trip to Cork two weeks ago, it is over a year since I last visited, hence my desire to return very soon.

My reviews are what they are..... my attitude is what it is. Oh wait! I'm really sorry sweetheart. I didn't realise that having an attitude wasn't allowed. Us girls should really know our place and NOT respond to any criticism or attempt to stick up for ourselves in any way, shape or form. How very DARE we?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cavanman View Post
    Caveman whats that suppose to mean......
    Maybe you reminded her of le Caveman Sebastien Chabal.

"Alons enfants de la Patrie nous avons le Grand Slam."

cavanman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica James View Post
    Apart from my trip to Cork two weeks ago, it is over a year since I last visited, hence my desire to return very soon.

My reviews are what they are..... my attitude is what it is. Oh wait! I'm really sorry sweetheart. I didn't realise that having an attitude wasn't allowed. Us girls should really know our place and NOT respond to any criticism or attempt to stick up for ourselves in any way, shape or form. How very DARE we?
    Are you saying I never visited you? If its been over a year since you visited Cork how do you have reviews for Cork from jacksparrow , belfastman and the master all dated August 2009. have they also got there dates mixed up aswell.

There's nothing wrong with having attitude and rules are rules so my bad review was posted too late and its gone. But accepting that the services you provide are pretty poor to some customers wthout you making derogatory remarks once this is pointed out is poor show and shows a lack of tact.

When was Jessica James profile suspended last time? Mods. why is it not possible for a punter to post a review when she returns home?
    Last edited by cavanman; 25-03-10 at 14:31.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast