Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes a girl wake up and take notice

cavanman Guest

Default What makes a girl wake up and take notice

Well we had what makes your cock wake up so have to follow it with this.. So ladies what makes a girl wake up and take notice?

Apart from the looks not sure if I will will ever understand the type thing but you could have a go and tell me.

Funny as im typing this remembering some of the most successful guys I know where women are concerned well successful with pulling I mean and they were total bastards. One of my old workmates was very ugly and the perfect absolute male chauvinist pig who could and did screw everything he could get within talking range off. He could charm the knickers off a nun and had this massive following of drooling girls which he treated like shite so dont say it the nice decent type of fella.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cavanman View Post
    Well we had what makes your cock wake up so have to follow it with this.. So ladies what makes a girl wake up and take notice?

Apart from the looks not sure if I will will ever understand the type thing but you could have a go and tell me.

Funny as im typing this remembering some of the most successful guys I know where women are concerned well successful with pulling I mean and they were total bastards. One of my old workmates was very ugly and the perfect absolute male chauvinist pig who could and did screw everything he could get within talking range off. He could charm the knickers off a nun and had this massive following of drooling girls which he treated like shite so dont say it the nice decent type of fella.
    Its all down to confidence and being yourself. Being confident about who you are the the way you are without any acting,trying to impress or changing. You are who you are and should be confident and happy with who you are and the hell what ppl think.

not important,
    Westside.

cavanman Guest

How do u know Westside?

You see....post up 2 hours now and they didnt notice

Blog Entries

Default Your right i dont know

How do u know Westside?

You see....post up 2 hours now and they didnt notice
    what do girls want :-( What do men have to do :-( We are fucked but not the way we want :-(

give me a fuckin break plz,
    Westside.

PS :- your buddy had a hell of a choice in Cavan id say.

Blog Entries

Very busy at Westville today. Cavan just blow into her ears. Her knickers just fall off so im told.

:-((
    Westside.

what makes girls notice men in the street? well its all a personal taste, just like with guys.
    I like tall well built men, i think most girl too. fat men/beer bellys are a huge turn off. i think i notice eyes first. big kind eyes usually make me look at the rest of them...

[QUOTE=cavanman;197021]Well we had what makes your cock wake up so have to follow it with this.. So ladies what makes a girl wake up and take notice.Apart from the looks not sure if I will will ever understand the type thing but you could have a go and tell me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big fat wallet helps !

8. Default

Good Grooming, you know that freshly showered , shaved, fresh aftershave crisp shirt look, also manners and confidence , if not then David Ginola will do !!!!!!!!

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

Reviews

Aston martin db7
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

Blog Entries

Default I tried this down the pub the other day.........

So ladies what makes a girl wake up and take notice?
    Everybody took notice.............

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast