Thread: Review!

Default Review!

Just want to let folks know.... i dont do OWO!!! Its a shame some people can be so mean for what ever their reasons are!!

Fiona x

I'm sorry to hear some-one has been mean to you and I hope you're feeling better now.

I see Brian009 & Adogwithabone both stated in their reviews they received OWO on the 20/03/10.
    However you just stated you do not do OWO.
    Are you saying that neither of these reviewers received OWO?
    I'm highlighting this as I feel that it might be damaging to Adogwithabone's Trusted Reviewers Badge.
    Maybe he made an error when choosing favourites enjoyed.
    Maybe you just bent the rules for him becuase you fancied him which is ok too.
    I just think you need to clarify this as the first thing I done when reading your post was to check your reviews and I have always found Adogwithabone trustworthy.
    This is not an attack I just feel there is a mistake made some-where that needs to be noted as I don't want to see a friend discredited accidentally / unintentionally or unbeknown.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Thanks wlctt, i'm fine thanks....unfortunately this stuff is part of the job.

No i don't want that to happen with Adogwithabone either and have pm'd him about it! What went on between myself and him is private.

I need reminding who he was....... dementia setting in he he!!

But i defo remember Brian and there was defo no owo!!!

I'm sure all the boyo's that have seen me on this site will back me up when i say i don't!

Its just my choice!! And wanted to point out an untruth!

Adogwithabone has a good buddy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Just want to let folks know.... i dont do OWO!!! Its a shame some people can be so mean for what ever their reasons are!!

Fiona x
    I did not notice that OWO was not part of your service. I do not want to get into a discussion or interpretation about what went on between us as if you say that you did not do OWO, that is good enough for me. I have already asked for the OWO to be changed to oral on the review. best regards

Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    I did not notice that OWO was not part of your service. I do not want to get into a discussion or interpretation about what went on between us as if you say that you did not do OWO, that is good enough for me. I have already asked for the OWO to be changed to oral on the review. best regards
    You did not notice!!!

Hun it was not you i was talking about when i wrote that!!
    Brian was a bit nasty and said i charged 50 extra for owo (totally untrue)!
    As i said in my pm... thanks so much for the lovely review!! I was chuffed!

Fiona xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Thanks wlctt, i'm fine thanks....unfortunately this stuff is part of the job.

No i don't want that to happen with Adogwithabone either and have pm'd him about it! What went on between myself and him is private.

I need reminding who he was....... dementia setting in he he!!

But i defo remember Brian and there was defo no owo!!!

I'm sure all the boyo's that have seen me on this site will back me up when i say i don't!

Its just my choice!! And wanted to point out an untruth!

Adogwithabone has a good buddy
    Hi Fiona - Good for you thanks for clearing that one up for me
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X