Thread: Fake or Real

1. Default Fake or Real

I looked up a very popular girl, and her profile said that her tits were real, but when I visited her ther were big time fake.

Now I can understand her wanting to hide the fact that there fake, but how come none of her reviews mentioned this, she has lots of reviews and I read a good few of them. .

Blog Entries

I have no idea why none of her other reviews mentioned this because I haven't read any of her other reviews because I haven't got the foggiest notion who you're on about...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

3. Default

I didn't want to name names as the sirvice I recieved was first class and as I hadn't seen any reviews for any girl that mentioned enhanced breasts when their profile said natural, when I posted this, but I have since. I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do, or unacceptable to name names.

The question therefore probably should have been to ask if it was alright to put in a review that they are enhanced and not natural. But as I've said I have seen it today in another review.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scoby View Post
    I didn't want to name names as the sirvice I recieved was first class and as I hadn't seen any reviews for any girl that mentioned enhanced breasts when their profile said natural, when I posted this, but I have since. I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do, or unacceptable to name names.

The question therefore probably should have been to ask if it was alright to put in a review that they are enhanced and not natural. But as I've said I have seen it today in another review.
    your not making much sence scoby

Blog Entries

Default Yes of course.............

Quote Originally Posted by scoby View Post
    If the profile is not accurate you should say so..........

Bearing in mind, she may have has surgery since creating the profile..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L