Thread: Problem with system ...

Reviews

Default Problem with system ...

I submitted a review of Chantel last night, but when I clicked the final button I was bounced back to the first screen (of the review process). I page-backed and tried to submit it again, but got the same result.

Is it just me or is this happening to other people?

Thanks

Reviews

yep it happened to me with my last review, though it went thru the second time fine.

I submitted a particularly amazing review of Colette recently, but I don't think it was accepted because it detailed an encounter too long ago shame, as I thought it would have been one of the best reviews on the site. Part erotic-lit, part travel guide. I spent ages writing it.

Reviews

Thanks, lads ... I thought it might be me doing something dumb, as per ...

Reviews

This problems been in it for while. It's better to write your review in word/noepad and then copy and paste it to the reviews.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    I submitted a review of Chantel last night, but when I clicked the final button I was bounced back to the first screen (of the review process). I page-backed and tried to submit it again, but got the same result.

Is it just me or is this happening to other people?

Thanks

This is being worked on as we speak.

Westside.

Hi All,
    thanks for your prompt spotting and reporting, this should be now fixed, let me know if you still having any troubles.
    Pauli

Reviews

Just submitted a review of Ashley, timeout, navigated back, nothing there, pasted my comments and got confirmation...but I'm not optimistic...what is going on with performance of the site, cannot even access via my phone anymore?

Reviews

Yes,i tried to log in around 3-4pm this afternoon and site was offline,tried 10mins later and could only access a few pages.,so didnt bother logging on,so yeah me too,its not running correctly.