Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kidney Must Go (Kidney Transplant Needed)

Angry Kidney Must Go (Kidney Transplant Needed)

Another shit performance.

Quite honestly Ireland have played only one good game since he becme manager- the home win against France last year-

but a series of unbelievably jammy victories and tonnes of good luck have seen people totally ignore the obvious cracks.....only to be exposed in their true light this year.

Enough is enough !

The world cup in 2011 is going to be another national humiliation.

Reviews

As your doctor, I am pleased to tell you that your reflexes are in perfect working order

Reviews

Yeah another desperate performance. Dunno about getting rid of Kidney though Alec. Who would you replace him with?

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Another shit performance.

Quite honestly Ireland have played only one good game since he becme manager- the home win against France last year-

but a series of unbelievably jammy victories and tonnes of good luck have seen people totally ignore the obvious cracks.....only to be exposed in their true light this year.

Enough is enough !

The world cup in 2011 is going to be another national humiliation.
    Why do you throw out stupid comments like this?

Fair enough today was a terrible performance but Ireland still ended 2nd on the table. Which I think speaks more than the performances.

Which ones were the jammy performances? You must be talking about the English game? How was that jammy? Ireland had a solid defence and scored three tries to one!

Who would you put in place at Irish coaching? They already have a highly rated defensive coach and a world cup winning forwards coach! Jake White was highly critised in the years leading to the last world cup and look what happened.

Reviews

Virtually everything that could have gone wrong today did..........we got no decent platform from the line outs or scrums, we were slower to the breakdowns, way too many errors were made and penalties conceded and then Sexton not at his best. The Scots imposed their brand of rugby on the game after the initial good start made by Ireland. But the fact remains that Ireland are still a far better team, scoring 11 tries against Scotland's 3 in this year's 6 Nations. Even when they played well and we played badly, Scotland still only managed to beat us by 3 points.

Reviews

Alec,
    You are right we did play shit yesterday, but it was not the total fault of the management, players have to stand up and be counted too, as they get the praise in victory they must also take the bad days as well. Poor Sexton had a shocker and his lack of confidence spread like wire fire, in years to come Sexton will be a great player but at the moment he is young and playing like a 7's player, that is no good in international rugby and yesterday was a day for the basics initially, kick to the corners set up field position and racket up the scores, then when well ahead bring on sexton to play the open 7's rugby. Our lineout was shockng, best, o'connell, ferris have to put there hands up here, what were they at,
    I think we have a world class management structure, top class forward coach, and a top class dfensive coachI I know losing is terrible but we cannot be blaming managers the whole time. Introducing new laws during a competition shows you how much the southern hemsphere are controlling world rugby. One more thing the atmosphere in croke has been terrible all season, maybe it time we went back to the old ground

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think the team today that will be thinking what could have been are Scotland, they threw away the game against Wales ,they had England
    on the rack when a bad decision to chip through prob cost them the game as they would i think have come away with at least a penalty if not a try
    So quite easily they could against all the odds have a Triple Crown
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

I hope they do get rid of kidney ,at least then he can return to munster where he is respected and people dont call for his head after two loses in fourteen or fifteen games.

Reviews

Anybody who is calling for Kidneys head needs to have theirs examined.He has a superb record with Munster and last season as Irish coach Ireland won their first Grand Slam in over 60 years.They have lost just 2 Six Nations games out of 10 under him so lets not have any shit talk like that.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Default Alec you're a.............

And you know it...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast