Thread: faster than you'll ever live to be

Reviews

Default faster than you'll ever live to be

rode up on my steed dirty and mean my eyes filled with intent to kill came in with the dust a look of disgust the sting of the whips burnning still a croud of young punks all getting drunk think they are as fast as can be but what they don't know me and my my gun will show i'm faster than they'll ever be ...sweat pouring out of my face so many years that i've had to wait now when your ready to draw the sound of my gun your gone ....drifting around from high plains to town the trail of death leads to me the speed of my hand is faster than you'll ever life to be

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    rode up on my steed dirty and mean my eyes filled with intent to kill came in with the dust a look of disgust the sting of the whips burnning still a croud of young punks all getting drunk think they are as fast as can be but what they don't know me and my my gun will show i'm faster than they'll ever be ...sweat pouring out of my face so many years that i've had to wait now when your ready to draw the sound of my gun your gone ....drifting around from high plains to town the trail of death leads to me the speed of my hand is faster than you'll ever life to be
    Somebody better run for cover.

Last edited by westcorklad; 19-03-10 at 20:19.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Somebody better run for cover.

ha ha you know me westcorklad when i get bored i look for troubleLOL.....