Thread: New limerick girl??

1. Default New limerick girl??

anyone try the new limerick street girl yet i did and shes well worth the punt

heres the heads up, didnt evan mean to pick her up was pure luck i was pulled in and she came up chatting!!

anyways shes 25 yr old white girl blonde hair from romania savage body! tall and wears black stockings and a long black jacket! she dont hang around o'curry street just the next one down she walks up and down that! not mount kennet either the oppositte direction!!

let me no how ye get on!

2. Default

oh ya 90 euro for full in car service

3. Smile

what day is best to see this girl , and roughly what time did u meet her....thanks for info will post results of any encounter,

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by medlar View Post
    anyone try the new limerick street girl yet i did and shes well worth the punt

heres the heads up, didnt evan mean to pick her up was pure luck i was pulled in and she came up chatting!!

anyways shes 25 yr old white girl blonde hair from romania savage body! tall and wears black stockings and a long black jacket! she dont hang around o'curry street just the next one down she walks up and down that! not mount kennet either the oppositte direction!!

let me no how ye get on!
    HI MEDLER
    You have number for this romania chick' she on windmill st? Love to see her or any other you know
    Cheer's mate

Quote Originally Posted by billynob View Post
    HI MEDLER
    You have number for this romania chick' she on windmill st? Love to see her or any other you know
    Cheer's mate
    anyone any info on this gal or wat street do she be on and time tnx lads

did anyone get her number

did anyone get her number. Can u pm it to me

Reviews

Met one of these girls
    She said she does not use phone
    Dam