Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Champions League Draw

Reviews

Default Champions League Draw

It looks like a very good draw for Man Utd against Bayern Munich. It's a good chance for them to get to the final especially ass they meet one French side in the semis. Bayern have Robben and Ribery but I still fancy them to go through. It's a tough draw for Arsenal though. It doesn't get any bigger than Barcelona. I really hope Fabregas is at his best in those games and players like Nasri and Arshavin put on a good show. They have shown in recent big games against Chelsea and Utd that the occasion gets to them and don't perform. I just hope the recent turnaround this time will be different.

Whenever I turn on Sky Sports their all saying Rooney is the best player in the world. He's in great form without a doubt. But he's not in the same class as Messi. Probably the best striker at the moment but not the best player in the world.

What about Fulham they have a great chance in the Europa League especially after coming back against Juventus and beating the holders Shakttar Donetsk.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

come on UTD
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It looks like a very good draw for Man Utd against Bayern Munich. It's a good chance for them to get to the final especially ass they meet one French side in the semis. Bayern have Robben and Ribery but I still fancy them to go through. It's a tough draw for Arsenal though. It doesn't get any bigger than Barcelona. I really hope Fabregas is at his best in those games and players like Nasri and Arshavin put on a good show. They have shown in recent big games against Chelsea and Utd that the occasion gets to them and don't perform. I just hope the recent turnaround this time will be different.

Whenever I turn on Sky Sports their all saying Rooney is the best player in the world. He's in great form without a doubt. But he's not in the same class as Messi. Probably the best striker at the moment but not the best player in the world.

What about Fulham they have a great chance in the Europa League especially after coming back against Juventus and beating the holders Shakttar Donetsk.
    united got a good draw this is true and to be fair rooney is not in the same class as messi,messi is a genius as close to maradonna as iv ever seen...id still have rooney before ronaldo his work ethic is fantastic and gets the team going.fulham are against wolfsberg cant see them winning that one but then at 4-1 down last night i gave them very little hope so who
    knows. as kerry lad said COME ON UNITED

Reviews

At this stage it looks like it may well be a repeat of last years Champions League Final.I would certainly expect Utd to beat Bayern Munich and then the winners of the Lyon -Bordeaux tie.Barcelona should beat Arsenal but will have a tough tie against probably Inter Milan.By the way I didnt realize until now that the final will be played on a Saturday.Television calling the shots again.

As for the Europa League there is the possibility of Rafa Benitez facing his old club in the semi finals if Liverpool get past Benfica.
    The Truth is out there.

"Come on UTD" my Arse, -------- Another Munich Air Crash would put manners on the Cunts. heh heh !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by father.ted View Post
    "Come on UTD" my Arse, -------- Another Munich Air Crash would put manners on the Cunts. heh heh !
    Even though I am a lifelong Liverpool supporter I find that comment totally offensive and out of order.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Even though I am a lifelong Liverpool supporter I find that comment totally offensive and out of order.
    Sorry, but I suppose living so near the Pressy town of Bandon would make one a tad humourless .

Reviews

Sorry, but I suppose living so near the Pressy town of Bandon would make one a tad humourless .
    Whatever..................................
    The Truth is out there.

thats really horific please remove that vile shite and grow up.people lost their lives for christs sake ..young people no way can anyone find that funny.

Heh heh --- captivated wild animals is offensive too , please remove your disgusting Avatar you hypocrite.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast