Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Champions League Draw

Red face Touché

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    It's obvious to see that you must be a United supporter so Alec.
    now I AM offended

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    now I AM offended
    Good, it's the Liverpool scumbags who are brain dead, sister fucking, swallow their own cum cunts, may God have mercy on their souls and then fuck them down into the bowels of the earth.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Good, it's the Liverpool scumbags who are brain dead, sister fucking, swallow their own cum cunts, may God have mercy on their souls and then fuck them down into the bowels of the earth.
    no wonder the two clubs have so much support in this country.

I have said this a bunch of times myself on here and never got the reaction you did Ted.

Fuck It !- I hope the bastards go down in flames and fuck ye if ye find it offensive- I find people that find things offensive, offensive.

ManU and fans of are nothing but a bunch of shit eating sister marrying braindead humourless cunts............
    sorry i missed the humour alec...was it when the young men including irish lads that died or when there families suffered after for all there lives were changed for ever?...i hope you dont know what your words mean ...and i know you dont know what you are talking about but if you want a reaction ffs dont use dead people to get it.rest in peace man utd munich 1958 all the dead.and hopefully people will know to respect the dead and know when to joke.
    Last edited by benin; 20-03-10 at 02:28.

Barcelona are the best football team in the world, the best managed club in the world and the best financially set uo organisation in the world.

Default Credence !

I have said this a bunch of times myself on here and never got the reaction you did Ted.

Fuck It !- I hope the bastards go down in flames and fuck ye if ye find it offensive- I find people that find things offensive, offensive.

ManU and fans of are nothing but a bunch of shit eating sister marrying braindead humourless cunts............
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So glad to know you shaggin HORANS paddle the same stroke then
    I can see the feckin self righteous have given up with you then Alec , I hope they never do likewise with me
    coz the key to my wind up spring can be rotated indefinately, heh heh !
    The difference is CREDENCE, when a man of the cloth calls a spade a spade .

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedreilly View Post
    AS an A.B.U. and Arsenal fan, I find your remarks absolutely offensive and uncalled for.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Oh really Oreilly ? --- so fucken wot.
    Controversy creates response.
    Too much mamby pamby sweet-talk on here.
    Fucking prostitutes is what this site is all about - some find that offensive and uncalled for.

Reviews

Father.ted you remind me of captain pugwash. You don't want to be walking the plank like him do you
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Father.ted you remind me of captain pugwash. You don't want to be walking the plank like him do you
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No kind Sir.----- for i am told he met a horrible end.
    Although "Walking the Plank" would not befit me, for it is "Excommunication" that I dread.
    Your "Yellow Card " heeded.

Reviews

You don't want to have a horrible end do you?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123