Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Post History??

Reviews

Default My Post History??

Hi,
    Can you all have a look on your profiles, I wanted to look at my post history so I went to my profile and clicked on "Find all posts" but it's saying my last post was on 15-03-10 23:03 yet I have made several post's since then; I had a look through a few threads I know I posted on the they are there

Reviews

I just had another look and I clicked on "Find all started threads" and it's saying the last one I started was on 11-03-10 00:54 and this one isn't showing, even the system is trying to erase my existence

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I just had another look and I clicked on "Find all started threads" and it's saying the last one I started was on 11-03-10 00:54 and this on isn't showing, even the system is trying to erase my existence
    well spotted i just had a look at your profile and your right so had a look at my own and it said i have not posted 16-03-10 11:08 i know i had a few in the last few days.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Yeah I took a look at my profile and I seem to be missing a few posts too.Obviously a glitch in the system.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Default Re: My Post History??

Ok so I'm going to make this even more confusing, I still can't see any new posts past the 15th when I log in via my PC or Safari on iPhone but if I log in via Tapatalk on my iPhone my complete history is there???

Blog Entries

Ok so I'm going to make this even more confusing, I still can't see any new posts past the 15th when I log in via my PC or Safari on iPhone but if I log in via Tapatalk on my iPhone my complete history is there???
    Looking into this. Re Tapatalk I think those Apple anti-adult crew have taken us down from it. It started working funny for me yesterday, and then it seemed to disappear.

Reviews

I noticed since the upgrade that on some profiles when your tring to view threads or their posts this comes up....

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default Re: My Post History??

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia

Looking into this. Re Tapatalk I think those Apple anti-adult crew have taken us down from it. It started working funny for me yesterday, and then it seemed to disappear.
    My tapatalk is working fine, infact I'm on it now

Blog Entries

My tapatalk is working fine, infact I'm on it now
    I'm guessing you have it in your favourites, but once you hit refresh favourites or something like that it goes. That's what happened to me and I couldn't get it back then. I knew those Apple feckers wouldn't allow it and I'm thinking that's why it's gone, that they've deleted it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'm guessing you have it in your favourites, but once you hit refresh favourites or something like that it goes. That's what happened to me and I couldn't get it back then. I knew those Apple feckers wouldn't allow it and I'm thinking that's why it's gone, that they've deleted it.
    I spoke too soon, E-I is gone from Tapatalk today and I'm geting a message telling me it is not part of there forum list. On another note my post history is still not working and is still saying my last post was on the 15th??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast