Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ,advice, banned driving,

Reviews

Question ,advice, banned driving,

i have a neighbour who recently was caught drink driving and he was giving 1 year of the road,he still drives even though he has been banned,is there any way that he can get away with it without been caught for it,is there any loopholes that might save his skin,i have advised him not to do it but he is doin it otherwise he wont be able to get to work,all i want to know here is there any loophole that he can use to not getting caught wile banned,

Using the old neighbour line eh?? Fuck all you can do there just don't drive or avoid check points, in fairness when was the last time you were through a check point anyway (apart from when you were caught), about a year and half for me

Blog Entries

Default In a word............

No..........

But if your "neighbour" is caught driving again as a banned driver he will probably see the ban increased.......

He's driving without a licence and insurance..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by pcred View Post
    Using the old neighbour line eh?? Fuck all you can do there just don't drive or avoid check points, in fairness when was the last time you were through a check point anyway (apart from when you were caught), about a year and half for me
    Its been a while since I seen a check point too!
    You'd nearly think they're were avoiding handing out fines as a fuck you to the Government for the cuts or as ransom for the cuts to be lifted?
    I reckon speeding fines etc must generate 30+ million a year ?
    Only joking but it would be a good way to make a stand ! LOL
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

My advice ? start thumbing

Tell him you will snitch on him unless he lets you have sex with his wife. I'M JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about it. People have literally gone decades without a licence and without being checked for one. Just be extra careful driving and don't go even moderately fast, or some busy-body might make a complaint about you and it's game over.

You only have to meet that checkpoint once to fuck your life up even more.

Reviews

Angry Bloody EJIT !!!

Apart from the fact I hate people that drink and drive, I hate even more people that aren't willing to man up and take their punishment, if only they put people in jail for repeat offences or even first time offences we wouldn't be even having this conversation, but then again what should we expect, he was a fecking ejit to drink and drive in the first place, no surprise he's now breaking the law and giving everbody else the 2 fingers taboot...

If there is a god, the next time he is out, a drink driver will put him off the road permanently!!!

P.s I guess you can tell this is a sore subject for me....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnr View Post
    i have a neighbour who recently was caught drink driving and he was giving 1 year of the road,he still drives even though he has been banned,is there any way that he can get away with it without been caught for it,is there any loopholes that might save his skin,i have advised him not to do it but he is doin it otherwise he wont be able to get to work,all i want to know here is there any loophole that he can use to not getting caught wile banned,
    LOL you want ppl to help out a guy that drink and drives? Who cares about whether he can get to work? There are lots of ppl dead because of this kind of shite.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Apart from the fact I hate people that drink and drive, I hate even more people that aren't willing to man up and take their punishment, if only they put people in jail for repeat offences or even first time offences we wouldn't be even having this conversation, but then again what should we expect, he was a fecking ejit to drink and drive in the first place, no surprise he's now breaking the law and giving everbody else the 2 fingers taboot...

If there is a god, the next time he is out, a drink driver will put him off the road permanently!!!

P.s I guess you can tell this is a sore subject for me....
    At least we have one other person that sees the truth in this shite. The others dont seem to see that drinking and driving costs lives at all.

they dont get it,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast