Thread: Champions League

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Champions League

Chelsea have gone out of the Champions League tonight so it was a happy return to London for Jose Mourinho.
    I wonder how Roman Abramovich is feeling tonight.
    I imagine Ancelotti will be looking over his shoulder.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

It'll be good to see him back in the Prem league next season , and there'll be huge money thrown at Mourinho by City , but as a United fan i'd prefer he went back to Chelsea
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

great to see chelesa out of champions league, right kick in the ass for them, after drogba's outburst last season it would be a shame if they were to go all the way this season, they may now concentrate on trying to win the championship besides throwing it away as there recent poor form suggests.

Reviews

It's not guaranteed that Mourinho will return to England. It looks like Madrid are looking for a new manager after their Champions League exit. If Benitez goes to Madrid then he certainly will go to England. But he said last week he would love to win La Liga.

Chelsea are turning into another Madrid without the european glory. If they just win the FA cup Ancellotti will be gone. That's wht he was employed to deliver the champions league. If Utd beat Liverpool on Sunday I can't see anyone else winning it but them. But I'm still a hopeful gunner
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537