Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Threatening Text Messages

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    MrBeckham you are a joke and a fool.

Just shut the fuck up. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

DON'T come in and try to be clever.

DON'T try to "explain" your way out of it and fail miserably.

Shut your pie hole and be respectful of an issue that may turn very serious, you clueless clown.

Patricia, I have a mind to think "MrBeckham" is an intentional TROLL and a joke account, possibly a very nasty guy trying to act like a fool and stir bullshit. What do you think?

LOL

My dear, now that is what i call fiesty, you’re like a hungry hormonal cat in heat. I’m on holiday and had to reply immediately to such a vulgar and nasty comment

I've no intention of "explaining" my way out of anything. Quite the opposite in fact. If you've a problem with me, deal with it, i aint gonna change for you pumpkin

I believe you violated several of the rules concerning postings, I suggest you consult them pronto. Also it don’t sound too serious, I just questioned as to how anybody could do so without access to a private forum or something. Anyways I sure as hell don’t and wont have to be explaining myself to you. Anyway your sister liked me the other night, sorry if we we’re too noisy, as an leaba, a chara. You probably didn’t get much sleep and are now tired and cranky.

For the record I’m mrbeckham, I just happen to be an observant chap and a speedy learner. And regarding ‘respect’ its something that’s earned not demanded. EARNED my friend! Alternatively we could meet up for an icecream soon and discuss your issues whilst enjoying a peaceful stroll in the park. Would you like that pumpkin? You could get a flake and some strawberry sauce too if you like? And maybe a ride on the bouncing horsies

Varranculo and have a nice day, my dear
    Last edited by mrbeckham; 17-03-10 at 02:07.

Reviews

Mr Beckham - I'm thinking you are a bit of an ASSHOLE. Its not in my character to be so direct but I dont like your tone or your use of the term MY DEAR regarding Patricia or anyone else. It sounds Condescending and will gain you no friends here. By the way do you understand the word Condescending ..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12