Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Threatening Text Messages

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Threatening Text Messages

    Hi,

    Have any clients been receiving threatening text messages?

    If you are a client and you have been receiving threatening text messages, can you please let us know about it?

    I am looking into something at the moment and it may be an isolated incident but if it isn't and other clients are also being threatened we really need to know what is happening in order to try to get to the bottom of it.

    You can send me a private message in confidence.

    Thanks

    Pat x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Mighty Meath!
    Posts
    47
    Reviews
    2

    Question Dont add up.. 2 & 2 dont equal 5 pat!

    Yes O2 txted saying i need to pay my f*ucking bill promto or they will bomb my apartment. Does this count patricia?

    In what context do this threats exist?


    Seriously how would anybody text clients unless:

    1. Its an escort or her associates
    2. Or somebody who has access to private forums and thus client numbers, i.e Escorts

    From a commonsense logic point of view, why would anybody bother engaging in such an activity

    Dosnt add up my dear As usual us clients would imagine its just another half told story like many of the others. Could never understand why some people seem so inept to engage in the respectful practice called 'full disclosure' (of information) and thats said with all due respect, my dear


    Please do enlighten us!
    Last edited by mrbeckham; 15-03-10 at 14:07.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Yeah right Beckham, I am just making this up because I thought it would be fun to waste my time carrying out a pretend investigation into made up threatening text messages.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeckham View Post
    Yes O2 txted saying i need to pay my f*ucking bill promto or they will bomb my apartment. Does this count patricia?

    In what context do this threats exist?


    Seriously how would anybody text clients unless:

    1. Its an escort or her associates
    2. Or somebody who has access to private forums and thus client numbers, i.e Escorts

    From a commonsense logic point of view, why would anybody bother engaging in such an activity

    Dosnt add up my dear As usual us clients would imagine its just another half told story like many of the others. Could never understand why some people seem so inept to engage in the respectful practice called 'full disclosure' (of information) and thats said with all due respect, my dear


    Please do enlighten us!
    looks like mr beckham is very easely amused god help him

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Mighty Meath!
    Posts
    47
    Reviews
    2

    Question Hmmm.

    I see said the blind man as the lights went out!

    Thank you for the link patricia, although i do believe i didnt violate any of these in my last post
    And i never said you may it up sweetheart. Us clients just see alot of similar topics recently and it all seems quite suspicious.
    Like i said it just doesnt seem to add up. Could i perhaps ask as to what these threathening message say?
    Theres been changes made to the site, alot of banings etc. It just seems very much like theres more going on than is been said but perhaps its not in the clients best interest to know.

    And once again i do say this with all due respect as theres alot of sensitivity on the go, it seems

    However it dont look good my dear.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Mighty Meath!
    Posts
    47
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    looks like mr beckham is very easely amused god help him
    Dirty harry, i thought we were friends following friendly discussion in other topics?

    Nothing wrong with a vibrant sense of fun and humour chap!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeckham View Post
    I see said the blind man as the lights went out!

    Thank you for the link patricia, although i do believe i didnt violate any of these in my last post
    And i never said you may it up sweetheart. Us clients just see alot of similar topics recently and it all seems quite suspicious.
    Like i said it just doesnt seem to add up. Could i perhaps ask as to what these threathening message say?
    Theres been changes made to the site, alot of banings etc. It just seems very much like theres more going on than is been said but perhaps its not in the clients best interest to know.

    And once again i do say this with all due respect as theres alot of sensitivity on the go, it seems

    However it dont look good my dear.
    We'd all love to know what's going on that can't be seen. Congratulations to you for descerning this within two weeks of registering.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeckham View Post
    Dirty harry, i thought we were friends following friendly discussion in other topics?

    Nothing wrong with a vibrant sense of fun and humour chap!
    there is nothing wrong with a good sense of humour at all i am all for a bit of fun but i just don't agree with your views on escorts your very chauvinist i was brought up to respect women ....but thats clearly not your style ...but good luck to you aswell chap

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeckham View Post
    Yes O2 txted saying i need to pay my f*ucking bill promto or they will bomb my apartment. Does this count patricia?

    MrBeckham you are a joke and a fool.

    Just shut the fuck up. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

    DON'T come in and try to be clever.

    DON'T try to "explain" your way out of it and fail miserably.

    Shut your pie hole and be respectful of an issue that may turn very serious, you clueless clown.

    Patricia, I have a mind to think "MrBeckham" is an intentional TROLL and a joke account, possibly a very nasty guy trying to act like a fool and stir bullshit. What do you think?

  10. #10

    Default

    im sure this above post has broken many many rules


    i have sent u a pm patricia in regard to your warning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •