Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Site

Reviews

Default The Site

Patricia whats happing ?? with this site it do do not look good there is a line right across the Welcome/ users name /Notification/ my profile/ settings/ log in/out and on the tool bar Forum/blogs/whats new /chat what new is coming down on community and so it just look bad when i say bad i mean professional or is it my computer.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Patricia whats happing ?? with this site it do do not look good there is a line right across the Welcome/ users name /Notification/ my profile/ settings/ log in/out and on the tool bar Forum/blogs/whats new /chat what new is coming down on community and so it just look bad when i say bad i mean professional or is it my computer.
    It's either your computer or your browser. All is fine here.

Reviews

it cant be my computer just checked on the laptop and its the same.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

all seems fine with mine as well which is unusual for me

5. Default

Mine is fine as well.
    I hate snakes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Mine is fine as well.
    well how is mr indiana jones keeping havent heard from you in a while

Good work lads, keep telling him its fine

He cant see me saying this, he has a big line across it I think the cut off in circulation has finally caught up with him

8. Default

Fine Harry fine. Going on another expedition soon.
    Hope you are well.
    I hate snakes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Fine Harry fine. Going on another expedition soon.
    Hope you are well.
    ha ha glad to hear that amigo ...no i am not doing well at the moment i had to deal with two snakes today you know the two leg kind i kinda needed indiana jones to help as my magnum is out of order at the moment take care dude

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    You think yourself lucky young laddie at least the lines go away when you turn of the thinymebob and dont go crying to herself she still wont pay for my cataract operation. ohhhhh shes a tight one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast