Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Site

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    You think yourself lucky young laddie at least the lines go away when you turn of the thinymebob and dont go crying to herself she still wont pay for my cataract operation. ohhhhh shes a tight one.
    ah come on auntie pat i love your lines i told you before you can put your arse on my face anytime your beautiful i love your picture oh oh i am going for a wank now ah ah eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    ah come on auntie pat i love your lines i told you before you can put your arse on my face anytime your beautiful i love your picture oh oh i am going for a wank now ah ah eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Didn't I blow you off a few weeks ago for a youger model ?? I know your game you think the memories gone with the dotty old bird and cant remember. shame on you trying to trick an old woman into thinking your haggard old face is a cussion when you know I mislaid my glasses.

Reviews

Didn't I blow you off a few weeks ago for a youger model ?? I know your game you think the memories gone with the dotty old bird and cant remember. shame on you trying to trick an old woman into thinking your haggard old face is a cussion when you know I mislaid my glasses.
    well fuck my old boots i guess you won't be gumming the bag of old harry now if you change your mind pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    if you change your mind pm me
    I'll have to find it first but if I do you'll be the first on my to do list

Reviews

Kerry lad is right. The box surrounding the Welcome prompts is slightly off.

Reviews

Aha - tis fixed......

Reviews

I'll have to find it first but if I do you'll be the first on my to do list
    oh just thinking of those gums around my plums is making me hard i can't wait auntie pat don't let me down this time

Reviews

Fixed.....
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12