Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Burning Rubber

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stairway to Heaven
    Posts
    60
    Reviews
    4

    Default Burning Rubber

    Seeing that the F1 season is starting up soon and the inevitable discussion about tyre choice and compounds it got me thinking about the type of condoms escorts use. Is it possible to bring your own? What is your preference?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richardnumbertwo View Post
    Seeing that the F1 season is starting up soon and the inevitable discussion about tyre choice and compounds it got me thinking about the type of condoms escorts use. Is it possible to bring your own? What is your preference?
    if you bring your own they might want to see you open the new packet to be sure that they are safe it will be expensive because they may request too see a new packet being opend each time i wouldn't bother if i were you

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

    richardnumbertwo (14-03-10)

  4. #3

    Default

    Good point , I'm actually alergic to either the latex or the spermicide and end up with a slight rash atter using these type . Would be great to have a choice or to be able to bring your own

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirkdilbert View Post
    Good point , I'm actually alergic to either the latex or the spermicide and end up with a slight rash atter using these type . Would be great to have a choice or to be able to bring your own
    yeah but like i said you maybe buying a new pack each time you visit an escort unless you have a regular escort and trust her and leave the packet that you bought there for your next visit

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Has anyone used Female Condoms?

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In a tip according to Pat
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    Has anyone used Female Condoms?
    Is that a question or a request ??

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stairway to Heaven
    Posts
    60
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I can understand what you are saying but surely though if they are all individually sealed there should be no problem? I think it would have to be a fairly twisted individual to try and damage/interfere with the condom. Maybe it would be worth putting in a request before the appointment.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richardnumbertwo View Post
    I can understand what you are saying but surely though if they are all individually sealed there should be no problem? I think it would have to be a fairly twisted individual to try and damage/interfere with the condom. Maybe it would be worth putting in a request before the appointment.
    well if it was you that was an escort would you like to take a chance on that .........i doubt it very much

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    Has anyone used Female Condoms?

    I did try those years ago when they appeared first; they were fairly expensive compared to regular condoms so I only tried them as a novelty item. In fairness it's the closest you will get to bareback (eek) but with protection.

    They were a bit cumbersome to use as there was nothing to stop them from coming out of the lady when you withdrew either during sex or after (rubber ring to stop it being pushed in) so basically once he's in he stays there till the job is done. Also her on top isn't great either especially if you ejaculate, tends to run out of her onto you so not extremely safe for her as the sperm isn't very well contained.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •