Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: the obscenity that is mrbeckham

  1. #1

    Default the obscenity that is mrbeckham

    Perhaps this is all just a joke. Could there be such an obnoxion in existence. I have no agenda with reviewers, moderators etc. but this prole has managed to insult a reviewer(who appears totally genuine) the subjects(clearly an agency and therefore a fraud, moderators(who are biased towards certain escorts) and therefore in the pay of agencies, the entire homosexual community...not bad for a week's work. I havenever met patty baby, but the criticism of her and her reviewer is grotesque, the concept of bias is similarly asinine. The worst however was saved for last: "I am not homophobic but"......surely the classic bigot line. Why should he accept a vile practice merely because others want it, well at last count anal sex has been on the go for 4000 years, must be something to it. His "friends" who do all the sniffing and coughing are clearly a public menace, no doubt he wears a mask and gloves when they meet. Public dialogue is the essence of free speech, clearly mrb would have all gays in a barrell and set on fire. One must earn the right to free speech, not incitement to hatred, I thought this hitler youth defence cult had disappeared. By your anti-social views you do not desrve a pulpit, clearly a base iconaclast like you is desperately seeking a forum denied elsewhere, you should be banned immediately, in addition your laughably inappropriate use of adjectives and adverbs demonstrate what little you know of syntax and vocabulary. My experience is that people who preface their names with mr are habitually guilty of extreme spincteritis, you had your 15 seconds, i am sure that there are fascist web pages who would welcome you such as "Castrate all queers", "Exterminate all handicapped children" or "Ireland for the white paedophiles". From now on suck your own.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default You're not to bad with the insults there yourself......

    Quote Originally Posted by zicooo View Post
    moderators(who are biased towards certain escorts) and therefore in the pay of agencies
    Would you care to re think or explain this remark???
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Would you care to re think or explain this remark???
    I dare say it might be fueled by the fact I recently ratted a review of his.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default That's no excuse...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I dare say it might be fueled by the fact I recently ratted a review of his.
    For accusing people of being in the pay of an agency.........

    Zicooo, explain that statement of I'll do more that rat you review............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    for sure Luther, make sure that you are registered as a charitable organization and that way u can reduce your tax liability or alternatively, you can can go for for a non declaration, either is good, or perhaps there's no foundation in the earlier remarks, either way , don't get screwed .
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Noah.........

    I'll take your post with the jovil intent with which I'm sure it was intended........

    I'm sure you're not suggesting there is any foundation to the earlier remark???
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zicooo View Post
    Perhaps this is all just a joke. Could there be such an obnoxion in existence. I have no agenda with reviewers, moderators etc. but this prole has managed to insult a reviewer(who appears totally genuine) the subjects(clearly an agency and therefore a fraud, moderators(who are biased towards certain escorts) and therefore in the pay of agencies, the entire homosexual community...not bad for a week's work. I havenever met patty baby, but the criticism of her and her reviewer is grotesque, the concept of bias is similarly asinine. The worst however was saved for last: "I am not homophobic but"......surely the classic bigot line. Why should he accept a vile practice merely because others want it, well at last count anal sex has been on the go for 4000 years, must be something to it. His "friends" who do all the sniffing and coughing are clearly a public menace, no doubt he wears a mask and gloves when they meet. Public dialogue is the essence of free speech, clearly mrb would have all gays in a barrell and set on fire. One must earn the right to free speech, not incitement to hatred, I thought this hitler youth defence cult had disappeared. By your anti-social views you do not desrve a pulpit, clearly a base iconaclast like you is desperately seeking a forum denied elsewhere, you should be banned immediately, in addition your laughably inappropriate use of adjectives and adverbs demonstrate what little you know of syntax and vocabulary. My experience is that people who preface their names with mr are habitually guilty of extreme spincteritis, you had your 15 seconds, i am sure that there are fascist web pages who would welcome you such as "Castrate all queers", "Exterminate all handicapped children" or "Ireland for the white paedophiles". From now on suck your own.


    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Mighty Meath!
    Posts
    47
    Reviews
    2

    Smile Easy tiger..

    Quote Originally Posted by zicooo View Post
    Perhaps this is all just a joke. Could there be such an obnoxion in existence. I have no agenda with reviewers, moderators etc. but this prole has managed to insult a reviewer(who appears totally genuine) the subjects(clearly an agency and therefore a fraud, moderators(who are biased towards certain escorts) and therefore in the pay of agencies, the entire homosexual community...not bad for a week's work. I havenever met patty baby, but the criticism of her and her reviewer is grotesque, the concept of bias is similarly asinine. The worst however was saved for last: "I am not homophobic but"......surely the classic bigot line. Why should he accept a vile practice merely because others want it, well at last count anal sex has been on the go for 4000 years, must be something to it. His "friends" who do all the sniffing and coughing are clearly a public menace, no doubt he wears a mask and gloves when they meet. Public dialogue is the essence of free speech, clearly mrb would have all gays in a barrell and set on fire. One must earn the right to free speech, not incitement to hatred, I thought this hitler youth defence cult had disappeared. By your anti-social views you do not desrve a pulpit, clearly a base iconaclast like you is desperately seeking a forum denied elsewhere, you should be banned immediately, in addition your laughably inappropriate use of adjectives and adverbs demonstrate what little you know of syntax and vocabulary. My experience is that people who preface their names with mr are habitually guilty of extreme spincteritis, you had your 15 seconds, i am sure that there are fascist web pages who would welcome you such as "Castrate all queers", "Exterminate all handicapped children" or "Ireland for the white paedophiles". From now on suck your own.
    Holy mouly, i just noticed this and couldnt stop laughing whilst reading it. Ziccoo with such a vicious post like that i think i am well and truly in a strong position to inform you that you are quite the dickhead indeed. First of all i'm abit conservative about homosexuality but by no means an extremist self-righteous homophobic thug as you've just protrayed me to be. I'm not in favour of homosexuals expressing themselves in such a childish fashion as they do and getting in everybodys face about it. A person is defined by their character, their persona, their sense of self, not their sexuality and frankly many homosexuals are nothing but obsessed with their sexuality matters and therefore many are very very self-centred, and that is not a very desirable trait by any means. That makes me an outspoken realist not a narrow-minded homophobe, theres a huge difference my friend. I'm all for diversity and personal expression but dont go about and f*cking irritate almost everybody in the process. Abit of modesty and consideration is whats needed these days. And regarding the rest of your post, your all over the place, you dont make much sense to be upfront and frank about it. I certainly didnt grotesqly insult anybody as you claim i did. And i sure as hell aint no person who would agree with exterminatng intellectually challanged kids as you so eloquanly claim.

    And for the record my "inappropiate use of adjectives" etc as you claim is called regional coloquilism - 'as gaelige'. Almost everybody i know understand it. Aint my prob that you dont. It emphasis the diverse poetic nature of a celtic language, put into english, similar to slang. Is also common in parts of Wales and Scotland. Clearly you know nothing about cultural enlightment, verbal diversity etc.

    So 'd'ul aim bhaud' agus

    Have a nice day!!
    Last edited by mrbeckham; 13-03-10 at 19:02.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •