Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ,advice, banned driving,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liverpool05 View Post
    if the chap in question got a one year ban he only was a tiny bit over the limit so lets not all go on about this goody two shoes bit about not drinking and driving it could of been next morn or anything showing extreme pictures of crashes makes it seem like its so bad an offence show a picture of a 100 mph car smash and then tar all the people with points for doing 60 kph in a 50 as lunatics and murderers we really need to get a grip in ireland about all this personaly drink up to 5 pints and drive always have always will when pigs drive at 50kph i will too years ago a man with a red flag walked in front of the first cars theres an idea lads then no one would ever get killed
    It's scum like you that give muppets a bad name!!! That has to be one of the most idiotic justifications to drink and drive... Bloody DH

Reviews

I got caught many years ago. It was the morning after a night out. I was over the limit and wrong for driving but was driving fine. Its easy get caught, and the limit is a bit low one pint and you might be over it. Don't label all drink drivers as murders some are crazy over the limit and some aren't. Same for speeding, I brake the speed limit every time I am on the motorway or when conditions allow but will never speed in towns or villages. The Gardas need to take situations into account when dealing with motoring offences. One or two pints at lunch is safe and 130 140 Kph is safe on the motorway, 80 Kph is more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    I got caught many years ago. It was the morning after a night out. I was over the limit and wrong for driving but was driving fine. Its easy get caught, and the limit is a bit low one pint and you might be over it. Don't label all drink drivers as murders some are crazy over the limit and some aren't. Same for speeding, I brake the speed limit every time I am on the motorway or when conditions allow but will never speed in towns or villages. The Gardas need to take situations into account when dealing with motoring offences. One or two pints at lunch is safe and 130 140 Kph is safe on the motorway, 80 Kph is more dangerous.
    The speed limits in towns or villages are ridiculous, nobody sticks to the 30 or 35mph speed limits, including you. On a motorway I think the speed limit is 70mph or 75mph... I don't think there's really a need to go above that.

Quote Originally Posted by liverpool05 View Post
    if the chap in question got a one year ban he only was a tiny bit over the limit so lets not all go on about this goody two shoes bit about not drinking and driving it could of been next morn or anything showing extreme pictures of crashes makes it seem like its so bad an offence show a picture of a 100 mph car smash and then tar all the people with points for doing 60 kph in a 50 as lunatics and murderers we really need to get a grip in ireland about all this personaly drink up to 5 pints and drive always have always will when pigs drive at 50kph i will too years ago a man with a red flag walked in front of the first cars theres an idea lads then no one would ever get killed
    What a wanker to admit on a public forum you drink up to 5 pints and drive ! that’s of course assuming you can drive in the first place or maybe it doesn’t matter as the rules of the road don’t apply to you personally anyway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123