Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ,advice, banned driving,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnr View Post
    i have a neighbour who recently was caught drink driving and he was giving 1 year of the road,he still drives even though he has been banned,is there any way that he can get away with it without been caught for it,is there any loopholes that might save his skin,i have advised him not to do it but he is doin it otherwise he wont be able to get to work,all i want to know here is there any loophole that he can use to not getting caught wile banned,
    Do everybody a favour , before he kills someone, report him to the gardai.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ParisB View Post
    I dont know what its like in ireland but i was banned 10 years ago for accumulating 12 points they never took my licence off me at the court and when the six month ban was up i began driving again - it was only last month when i decided to apply for the photo licence did i realise that i had been driving illegaly for the past 10 year as when you are banned you have to reapply for your licence to reinstated and its cost a lot more than a ususal replacement licence

You are lucky it didn't happen in Ireland, in the UK your licence is for life but here in Ireland if you let your licence expire by more than 5 years it's gone for good, only way to get one back is to re-sit a driving test for all the catagories you require..

Reviews

Maybe when he gets some "jail time" he'll learn his lesson.. Hopefully before he does something like this.. some other drunken ass holes...

Reviews

Default well said West & Anon

drink drivers are a danger to us all....

Reviews

well done too Epsilon pics such as those tragic horrific pics are the only way to get the message across to the halfwit potential murderers who choose to drink and drive some peoples attitudes out there must change.......

simple solution,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,buy a bicycle

Reviews

1800 666 111

Reviews

If you cant do the time don't do the crime, this guy is not only driving without a valid licence but he has no insurance either once you don't have a valid licence your insurance wont cover you. What happens if he hits another road user ? are they expected to pay the penalty for his stupidity in the first place. I depend on my licence for a living so when I hear of this sort of sh1t it makes my blood boil. Report him for his own and everyone else's good.

Reviews

its bad business drink driving we all know it but some guys just won't learn i have seen it happen down the years one guy i remember came in to work on my last job drunk there was no way he was able for work i don't know how he arrived in one piece he was that bad that the boss had to call him a taxi and send him home he got a written warning the next day he cleaned up his act for about a month or so then he wrote off his brand new opel astra drunk again luckly he killed nobody or harmed anyone anyway he lost his job this time maybe your drunk neighbour should take his punishment and learn from it

if the chap in question got a one year ban he only was a tiny bit over the limit so lets not all go on about this goody two shoes bit about not drinking and driving it could of been next morn or anything showing extreme pictures of crashes makes it seem like its so bad an offence show a picture of a 100 mph car smash and then tar all the people with points for doing 60 kph in a 50 as lunatics and murderers we really need to get a grip in ireland about all this personaly drink up to 5 pints and drive always have always will when pigs drive at 50kph i will too years ago a man with a red flag walked in front of the first cars theres an idea lads then no one would ever get killed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast