Thread: News today.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down News today.

Upon having a nice cigarette break a few hours ago I popped on the radio for the news. I think this country has to be the most pessimistic country ever. Bad news, bad news, bad news and then even more bad news. First of all an ad came on saying every 6 seconds a child in the world dies from hunger. Bizarre, every 6 bloody seconds.

The news comes on to say a Chinese teenager has gone missing from HSE care and is suspected of being forced into the sex trade. What has this country come to. Apparatetly the girl arrived in January from Barcelona with nothing, no luggade or nothing, just a mobile with only 1 number on it. Holy shit, is that not the craziest thing ever? They must thing the irish authorities, the gardai, airport gardai, customs etc. they must think they are total goumbeans when they try that crap. Went via cork airport not Dublin for some reason

Blog Entries

I agree. I dont watch the news or read the papers. They are so fuckin negative. I check out the online TV guide if i want to find out if something is on TV. Press like that will only condition your mind and you end up as pessimistic as they are.

Pathetic shite,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Theres a saying by some guy. I think Mark Twain. Its well worth remembering.

"Throughout my long life i have had many worries ,most which never happened."

words to live by.
    Westside.