Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Spirit!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default Spirit!!

    Feck, sometime ago I mentioned I see a lot of spirits (don't laugh) well one of the feckers just walked straight across the road in front of me, scared the shit out of me this one did, maybe trying to warn me not to be reading the boards on my phone while driving. Ok suppose I'd better go. Just home so I can relax now and chill for a bit on my laptop.
    Does anyone else find when this happens your head does be going ninety thinking about life and all that jazz..

  2. #2

    Default

    Dude what the shit are you smokin? I'll have a quarter if there's some going

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    are you talking white spirits and how much did you have

  4. Default

    how much you ave to drink lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Feck, sometime ago I mentioned I see a lot of spirits (don't laugh) well one of the feckers just walked straight across the road in front of me, scared the shit out of me this one did, maybe trying to warn me not to be reading the boards on my phone while driving. Ok suppose I'd better go. Just home so I can relax now and chill for a bit on my laptop.
    Does anyone else find when this happens your head does be going ninety thinking about life and all that jazz..
    It must be that expensive aftershave you use Anon, it's making you hallucinate.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    It must be that expensive aftershave you use Anon, it's making you hallucinate.
    Yep, I gotta give credit to Elle, she knows her stuff, decided to give Vera Wang another try as I reckoned it's one of those aftershaves that men dislike but the ladies love and as it turns out, it sure does work, even the spirit Ladies are chasing after me

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Vera Wang???..........You're wearing a wedding dress???

    It's no wonder you're seing things.............

    Ya kinky devil..............................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    It's no wonder you're seing things.............

    Ya kinky devil..............................
    Surely I'd be inline for one of these medals if that was the case!!

    Escort Ireland Community -

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Will you settle for a nice pair of shoes???

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Surely I'd be inline for one of these medals if that was the case!!

    Escort Ireland Community -
    They're feminine with a manly look, just the type you like...........

    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Try this Anon, LION AFTERSHAVE 1998, 4 3/4" - 550.00 sterling. No problem to an affluent fellow like yourself.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •