Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats the big deal with A

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeckham View Post
    Oh and regarding gays

I'm not homophobic but annoying twats attempting to try to normalise abnormality get on my tits big time like a vicegrips for nipples
    I had to point out to a recent poster that homophobic comments are against the rules here, pls read those rules and act on them, consider this due notice that no section of society who may be among the readership here has to suffer such comments that fall outside the rules.

It is also against the rules to call people names who disagree with you.

I have no problem enforcing any of these said rules... consider this a formal warning, you will not get another.

Reviews

Default Liberal sort of chap.

Beckham is a small-minded idiot.
    We can usually expect people with reasonably liberal outlooks on this site but you're definitely an exception.
    What ever happened to live & let live ? To each their own ? Whatvever happens between 2 consenting adults etc. ?

Just because you're not a fan of this or that doesn't give you the right to condemn people who are, Fuckwit !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I had to point out to a recent poster that homophobic comments are against the rules here, pls read those rules and act on them, consider this due notice that no section of society who may be among the readership here has to suffer such comments that fall outside the rules.

It is also against the rules to call people names who disagree with you.

I have no problem enforcing any of these said rules... consider this a formal warning, you will not get another.

Noted qph, didnt realise this. Regarding names though ive just been verbally assaulted, called "f*ckwit" below and it really upsets me...

Na its water off a ducks back actually. Anyway lad i did somehow think that "homophobic" comments would be considered ok as part of such a unique and liberal website. But it isnt so thats fine. I understand

And to nads, dear chum, mr beckham isn’t a small minded idiot but a modern realist who says things as they are, that’s all, the truth often hurts. Deal with it. Some people have radical or semi-radical views, no harm in that. It’d be a pretty sh*t boring world if we didn’t exist with our ‘alternative’ views. No need to get the feathers in a flutter about it..
    And I ain’t condemning anybody, your right ‘each to their own’ and all that. Nobody gives a sh*t what you do and/or like to do. That’s your business. I never condemned people who like sodomy I just said I considered it abit disgusting etc. I thing the vast majority of people would agree but that’s just their opinion doesn’t mean people who do like it shouldn’t do it. Put it this way I wont exactly bring up the matter on a saturday night in a pub at a table with a dozen ladies and gentlemen. Naturally would be considered quite the oddball twat if I did. I also consider people injecting smack as disgusting but that doesn’t mean they haven’t a personal right to do as they please even if it is their personally self-destructive ‘means to an end’

Have a nice day!

Blog Entries

Default Where the fcuk would you ever get the idea........

Anyway lad i did somehow think that "homophobic" comments would be considered ok as part of such a unique and liberal website. But it isnt so thats fine. I understand
    That homophobic comments would be considered ok here???

Are you for real???

Here's a link to the site rules, you don't seem to have seen them before. I suggest you acquaint yourself with them before posting again...........

E-I FAQ

This is not the first time I've had to provide you with a link to rules on this site.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Noted qph, didnt realise this. Regarding names though ive just been verbally assaulted, called "f*ckwit" below and it really upsets me...

Na its water off a ducks back actually. Anyway lad i did somehow think that "homophobic" comments would be considered ok as part of such a unique and liberal website. But it isnt so thats fine. I understand

And to nads, dear chum, mr beckham isn’t a small minded idiot but a modern realist who says things as they are, that’s all, the truth often hurts. Deal with it. Some people have radical or semi-radical views, no harm in that. It’d be a pretty sh*t boring world if we didn’t exist with our ‘alternative’ views. No need to get the feathers in a flutter about it..
    And I ain’t condemning anybody, your right ‘each to their own’ and all that. Nobody gives a sh*t what you do and/or like to do. That’s your business. I never condemned people who like sodomy I just said I considered it abit disgusting etc. I thing the vast majority of people would agree but that’s just their opinion doesn’t mean people who do like it shouldn’t do it. Put it this way I wont exactly bring up the matter on a saturday night in a pub at a table with a dozen ladies and gentlemen. Naturally would be considered quite the oddball twat if I did. I also consider people injecting smack as disgusting but that doesn’t mean they haven’t a personal right to do as they please even if it is their personally self-destructive ‘means to an end’

Have a nice day!
    Hi mrbeckham

Sorry I started this anal 'shite' now.... excuse the pun..... you seem to be major pissed off ... thats a different hole by the way

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Hi mrbeckham

Sorry I started this anal 'shite' now.... excuse the pun..... you seem to be major pissed off ... thats a different hole by the way
    He's still very sore from last night..........................he was'nt expecting to be stuffed by Man U............four times for Christ's sake.

i did somehow think that "homophobic" comments would be considered ok as part of such a unique and liberal website. But it isnt so thats fine. I understand
    It is because it is a liberal website welcoming all sections of society that abusive or derogatory homophobic comments are not allowed and states so in the rules. Saying someone who is gay is "abnormal" as you did would by any measure be seen as a homophobic comment and in breach of the rules that pertain to this area.

You are at liberty to not be a fan of two people engaging in a gay sexual act but you are not, nor is anyone else at liberty to say they are abnormal because of it or because of their sexual orientation on this site as long as that rule exists. That is the distinction I am making.

Fair enough qph, you do make a valid point indeed. Isnt nice to discriminate so i revoke the said comment. I suppose abnormality is a very subjective thing. Whats normal to one person may be abnormal to another so you do have a very valid point..

Regarding the other humorous posts, i would like to inform carlos that i aint sore from taking it from behind. Not my cup of tea

And to canali, i'm not pissed off in the slightest, have no idea were you got that impression.

The best medical opinion is that the bacteria level in the mouth far exceeds the anus, yet we wear condoms for anal not oral sex. Is there a more anal being than this fool

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zicooo View Post
    The best medical opinion is that the bacteria level in the mouth far exceeds the anus, yet we wear condoms for anal not oral sex. Is there a more anal being than this fool
    your talking shite amigo of course you wear condoms for anal there is a big difference

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast