Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it legal?

1. Default Is it legal?

I know this must have been asked and debated a thousand times before but I will be visiting Dublin for the first time next week and was wondering what the laws were about paying for sex.

Reviews

its legal enough...

Quote Originally Posted by mr.mister View Post
    I know this must have been asked and debated a thousand times before but I will be visiting Dublin for the first time next week and was wondering what the laws were about paying for sex.
    There is no law against paying for sex. Where you do it is what matters.

It's not illegal if you don't get caught

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot View Post
    There is no law against paying for sex. Where you do it is what matters.
    What do you mean? Is a hotel room legal?

6. Default

Maybe I should rephrase the question : Is it safe enough to meet reviewed members of this Board? Or do I have to take any special precautions?

What do you mean? Is a hotel room legal?
    Yes a hotel room would be legal. On the street would not be. Basically it should not be in public where it might be deemed to be solicitation

Reviews

Maybe I should rephrase the question : Is it safe enough to meet reviewed members of this Board? Or do I have to take any special precautions?
    You will be safe, whatever girl you pick and wherever you go. Do not let the rampant paranoia around here put you off. Getting to meet a genuine girl can be a little difficult. You need to choose a list of girls in case you strike out with the first one.

Reviews

ya just find a nice lady with good reviews and a good rep and there should be no probs. Just listen carefully to the directions she gives u.

Reviews

Get a punting Phone or Sim, some ladies can be a little lax when it comes to privacy towards your phone and on occasion do send texts informing you they have arrived back in your area, don't want those comming to your private phone. (This is very rare to happen but it does, so be prepared)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast