Thread: Whirlpool wank ....

Talking Whirlpool wank ....

When I was younger and emptying the bathwater after a long soak I use to stick my mickey in the plug hole
    The suction was lovely and the water whirling around my knob was something else
    Special towards the end when it was nearly empty it kinda sounded like the plug hole was gagging on my cock
    Now I reckon I got this idea from previously trying the hoover maneuver
    In fairness I stuck it inot anything I could at that age but whats the weirdest place you've stuck yours
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Blog Entries

Default I stuck it in the petrol tank on my motorbike.........

To clean it out...........

I stick it in loads of odd places, it's great, always does a good job.............

Are you still talking about the hover.....................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WhenLoveComesToTown View Post
    When I was younger and emptying the bathwater after a long soak I use to stick my mickey in the plug hole
    Special towards the end when it was nearly empty it kinda sounded like the plug hole was gagging on my cock
    In fairness I stuck it inot anything I could at that age but whats the weirdest place you've stuck yours
    thats the best one i ever heard LOL it must of been quite difficult trying that with the hole in the bath tub beeing at the end of the bath the hoover sounds more convincing

Harry it was a tuff position but I reckon me my ass is way to big now to squeeze in to it ....lol
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

maybe you want to be careful with the hoover, in Germany we have a medical dissertation published that gained some fame after its being turned into a theater play (I'm not kidding!!) - its about injuries to the penis after masturbating with hoovers.
    Personally I stay away from equipment that has rotating blades ...
    And for the whirlpool - I remember reading a story about a guy "experimenting" with the jet nozzle in the public pool in a holiday resort. He got stuck and to be freed after a couple of hours by a local mechanic. A bit more than just a little embarrassing if you ask me. But still hilarious

Reviews

Stuck it in a box camera and I couldn't get it back out.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WhenLoveComesToTown View Post
    I can't believe I just added you as a friend !!!!