Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Advice for newbies

  1. Post Advice for newbies

    Anybody know of escorts who are good at giving a bit of" ground school training" for the newbies to this scene ?
    All help appreciated:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xamba View Post
    Anybody know of escorts who are good at giving a bit of" ground school training" for the newbies to this scene ?
    All help appreciated:
    where about are you amigo

  3. Post

    The Dublin Region

    and travel is not a problem

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xamba View Post
    The Dublin Region

    and travel is not a problem
    dublin well you are in the right place you wont go wrong with jasmin or her mate milla also i would recommend blond chick nikky these ladies are 100% if its your first time you wont go wrong amigo read there reviews and best of luck which ever one you choose

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    dublin well you are in the right place you wont go wrong with jasmin or her mate milla also i would recommend blond chick nikky these ladies are 100% if its your first time you wont go wrong amigo read there reviews and best of luck which ever one you choose
    Good call Harry.
    Can i recommend ladies that will blow the socks off ya. keep an eye out for the lovely English ladies that come our way every now and again. English Taylor and Busty Beth. They might be a bit much for a newbie but you will hit the ground running.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Good call Harry.
    Can i recommend ladies that will blow the socks off ya. keep an eye out for the lovely English ladies that come our way every now and again. English Taylor and Busty Beth. They might be a bit much for a newbie but you will hit the ground running.
    well thank you for that info my friend i will keep an eye out for sure

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    coolaney county sligo
    Posts
    24
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    well thank you for that info my friend i will keep an eye out for sure
    Seen your in a caring what about sligo same problem

  8. #8

    Default

    and what about the same for the North?

    I've been told Karla is pretty good for newbies?

  9. Default

    Paddy W IS that Karla in Cork or Karla in Athlone ?

  10. Thumbs up

    Thanks to everybody for giving some feedback , please keep all the suggestions coming in

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to xamba For This Useful Post:

    golfer48 (16-09-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •