Thread: Jasmine real or no real

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Thumbs down Jasmine real or no real

Is Jasmine la rouge in Wexford the real deal or a case of 'mistaken' identity. Her profile has been updated, reference to 'la rouge' deleted and details of Web site removed. She looked like the photos of Jasmine la Rouge but?? make up and airbrushing!!!!!.

Reviews

Well, her pics are now gone, so it doesn't look good.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Default I went to see her the other day ...

If its not her then its her twin sister or doppelganger.
    However she has brown hair now.
    She is amazingly beautiful.

If you go see her make sure to agree that she turns her phone off and you get her full attention + that you get your full 30mins regardless to how many times you come.
    Also it does seem to be a busy appartment - Zoe is working from there and maybe 1 or 2 others.
    She has a boss so she's not Independant.

I would love to see her work as a true Independant so she can work by her own rules.
    Only then could I really make up my mind about her and maybe get the chance write her a better 2nd review. She did come across nice and fun when she wasn;t on the phone.

I think she might be married too which is cool.....maybe thats the boss????
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WhenLoveComesToTown View Post
    If its not her then its her twin sister or doppelganger.
    However she has brown hair now.
    She is amazingly beautiful.

If you go see her make sure to agree that she turns her phone off and you get her full attention + that you get your full 30mins regardless to how many times you come.
    Also it does seem to be a busy appartment - Zoe is working from there and maybe 1 or 2 others.
    She has a boss so she's not Independant.

I would love to see her work as a true Independant so she can work by her own rules.
    Only then could I really make up my mind about her and maybe get the chance write her a better 2nd review. She did come across nice and fun when she wasn;t on the phone.

I think she might be married too which is cool.....maybe thats the boss????
    Put BOSS and Eastern European in same sentence... I wouldn't want to go there .... stick with the true independents.. they're in it for themselves and are truly independent.. i've been punting for years and easily know the difference between REAL independents and the ladies pressurised to say so.. two simple rules... no east europe... !!! no girls offering 24 hrs... sorry to the few genuine east europe but most of you are pimped and not really interested in your customers..

btw the last couple of days were a nice wind up for her.....maybe she didnt get any business from those who follow the message board...ill say majority of the punters..
    Good bye Ireland!