Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The funniest thing i have seen in a while

Blog Entries

Default The funniest thing i have seen in a while

Caught a glimpse of an article while waiting in a shop q. End Kenny says that if their is another bailout for AIB there will be a revolution. Now that funny shite. Here is a guy who, if he shit in his pants it would be the next day before he'd change. A guy with the passion and fire of a dried apricot.

after you Enda,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Here is a guy who, if he shit in his pants it would be the next day before he'd change.

after you Enda,
    Westside.
    and what may I ask is wrong with that ? Its a perfectly sound environmental policy that will form the cornerstone of my next election manifesto. Are you going negative this far out from an election deputy westside ? what would you suggest is the optimum time between soiling ones kecks and changing them ? see you don't know do you which is why you will be running for the bus next election and not for high office when you have no policies on such weighty matters of state

3. Default

Could anybody fill me in on this Kenny chap? He does'nt seem to appear in my who's who of anybody of any significance. I know Pat Kenny. He's a nice boy but unfortunately he's taken; by a woman of all things.

Is this Enda Kenny amenable to some political influence? Oh gosh why beat around the bush; what I really mean is will he take it up the arse?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    UK MANDY

BRITISH, QUEER AND PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by UK Mandy View Post
    Could anybody fill me in on this Kenny chap? He does'nt seem to appear in my who's who of anybody of any significance. I know Pat Kenny. He's a nice boy but unfortunately he's taken; by a woman of all things.

Is this Enda Kenny amenable to some political influence? Oh gosh why beat around the bush; what I really mean is will he take it up the arse?
    You dont have to worry who I am you'll be kicked out of office when my time comes so we wont be meeting. The only thing I will be taking up the aras is my shiny new cabinet to be sworn in by the Pres.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jVs9AlyVXl...uachtarain.jpg

Reviews

I have to agree with Spenda Penny......I don't see anybody shafting Enda:

YouTube - Corrigan Brothers & Pete Creighton Enda Kenny Song

Place at cabinet for you Mr Marvado anytime you want. Just tell party whip experienced punter what brief you want and you can fill it. Thats his department.

Reviews

Really, 'comedy' profiles are fucking retarded.

So are the electorate but some fuckin rule says we have to get them to vote now n then

are we live ?

Reviews

We're live, Mister Penny. Hundreds of punters on E-I want to know what you think of legalising the sex trade in Eyerland?

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by UK Mandy View Post
    He does'nt seem to appear in my who's who of anybody of any significance.
    thats because he isnt of any significance.

all hard qs today,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast