Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A serious question

Blog Entries

Default A serious question

How the fuck could a bank like AIB make a loss of 2.6 billion? I mean how the hell could they have even managed that?

an excuse for more money?
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default That explains nothing

Quote Originally Posted by mr.britvic View Post
    BANKERS = wankers (AND SILLY ONES AT THAT)
    i mean how the hell you they actually manage to loose 2.6 billion. Here is a bank that can reprocess cars , homes etc on non payment of loan, charge for taking out your own money, charge for slips of paper that they give you. they have investments,portfolios of assets. I mean how the fuck did they manage it? If someone gave me their assets and told me to make a loss of 2.6 billion ,the only loss i would have is trying to do it.

crazy shite,
    Westside.

Reviews

The bankers, in defense of the exorbitant salaries that they earn, always argued that if they paid peanuts, they would only get monkeys........maybe it's now time to send the bankers to the zoo and bring the chimps, orangutans and gorillas into the world of high finance.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The bankers, in defense of the exorbitant salaries that they earn, always argued that if they paid peanuts, they would only get monkeys........maybe it's now time to send the bankers to the zoo and bring the chimps, orangutans and gorillas into the world of high finance.
    spot on carlos it had cost millions to pay off the CEO and some of the board i say some because they pay millions to the bring in a new CEO from the old board that already fucked up the bank.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    How the fuck could a bank like AIB make a loss of 2.6 billion? I mean how the hell could they have even managed that?

an excuse for more money?
    Westside.
    The board of directors were regular E-I punters, I reckon their dicks would have been mighty sore after riding away 2.6 billion.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Don't you worry, I am sure the government are getting ready to use some more "tax payers" money to help the poor and damned bankers.

7. Default lol

in banking terms its not alot.
    alot on devaluation of the morage market as opposed to actually lose
    and of course the badly managed pensions they manage(-30% worst in europe).

they own a very profitable bank in poland.

check there profits for the last ten years alone.

You know how the banks own and rob from and shit on the government and the government then own and rob from the people? Maybe there are interests or corperations abroad that own and rob from the Irish banks.

Agreed. You could emply ten staff to burn money and they could not get through €50 notes worth 2.6bn in a year! Nevertheless, much of the loss will be returned in the form of NAMA ie. tax payer contributions to sustain corporate banking profitability. So, do you really think they were going to release details of a profit or god forbid, breakeven?! What do you think Bernanke would have done? Anything different?

Reviews

Default this country has no crediblity

First we bail them out for making a bollicks of the boom by setting up NAMA to take billions of euro of dodgy loans bending over backwards to satisfy greedy parasites giving them 6Billion of OUR money now they want MORE They won't lend now to ordinary folk small businesses drop rates to people who have deposits upped charges on loans/overdrafts & are now putting up mortgages again
    In the coming weeks AIB aims to transfer 23BILLION of bad loans to NAMA hoping it will allow it to start trading normally again! the whole thing is beyond Criminal ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast